• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Looking for people) Supernatural High School

_Lucifer_

Hey snappin' necks and cashin' checks is what I do
There is a school, hidden in deep in the woods of the Boreal forest in Russia, for the gifted and supernatural. There are classes for most species of supernatural to learn about their abilities and learn how to control them.

I know I didn't put that much of a backstory/plot but that's because it is a high school. It's an open ended RP. Take your characters where you want them to go.

I will be strict though. This RP had been going on for about a month now and I would like it to be long-term. I know that people have lives with school and jobs and I understand that, I have school, band, and work. Just make sure that you are able to post at least once every two days. We have kicked people due to inactivity. If you can’t post then just talk to me. You can still be in the RP if you talk to me beforehand so I know you haven’t just dropped it. If you want to drop then talk to me before hand. Just so you know, this is a group RP so it’s not going to move that fast, especially because people have lives. If you don’t think you want to be apart of something long-term or not very fast paced, then don’t join.

Speaking of strict, here are my rules:
- Be able to post once every two days, more would be appreciated.
- I don't want one liners. Please have at least three sentences (a small paragraph) for each post.
- There will be a discord OOC server. If you are going to be a part of this RP I would appreciate it if you are a part of it, as it would be easier and more efficient
- If you're going to drop the RP, please give me some kind of notice.
- No Godmodding.
- Of course, the thread rules go above all.

Spots Open
All teachers but Potions, Spells, History of Heaven and Hell, and Chemistry.
Freshmen
2 girls, 4 guys
Sophomores
4 girls, 4 guys
Juniors
1 girl, 1 guy
Seniors
Closed

If you just have a teacher then you probably won’t have that much of role in the RP, but we are working on that by starting up clubs and such.

CS thread: Supernatural High School, New and Improved.
Lore thread: (Lore) Supernatural High School, new and improved.
RP thread: (Open) Supernatural High School, New.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back