• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for people RP with

Xenomorph

“I do not love men: I love what devours them.”
Genres I prefer: Horror, Dark Fantasy, Medieval, Sci-fi, Dystopia, Cyberpunk.

I'm down for any other genres or types of role plays, except a good chunk of fandom. Lets go some ideas going!

And I'm looking for multiple people so message me away! :)

Got a few replies but I'm always looking for more. Message away!

Lunarlighto said:
Maybe you are going to join my RP after all? No?
Hey I'd really enjoy it but I'm realizing that it might be too complex with it's system to casually reply to. Maybe we could do that world and do a more straight forward RP?

Lunarlighto said:
But the system is dice-less? Is it really that complex? :( You wont need to role anything...
Not super but it would take lots of time between us two and I'm looking for something that I can just casually reply to. I'd want to give your RP more commitment because it deserves more attention but I don't think I have the time to do it justice.

Well the system is very simple it just rates you what your good at and I reply what happened to your character its just helping tool to be accurate.

Lunarlighto said:
Well the system is very simple it just rates you what your good at and I reply what happened to your character its just helping tool to be accurate.
It's a good system I'm just looking for something more RP based. I appreciate the angle tho and if I get more time I might give it a try.

Hello! I'd definitely be interested in those possible genres with you. If you're still looking, PM me :D

Hey if I missed your message, try again. Still have a lot of stuff down for other RPs people arent doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back