• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Peeps.

SpaceKat

You remind me of the babe.
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

Once again I am on this site looking for a few Rp partners, due to my busy work schedule and hectic life I cant always reply everyday but have a pretty good habit of posting at least once or twice a day, if not more. I can play either gender and love to talk plot and come up with new ideas! :3

BOLD-I Have a plot

Pairings

Vampire / Werewolf

Demon / Angel

Demon / Human

Neko / Human

Furry / Human

Furry / Furry

Thief / Prince(Princess)

Elf / Human

Dragonkin / Elf

Other

Fallout

WW2

GOTG

Steampunk

Fantasy

Ive got a few more but if you want to get in touch with me just send me a PM and Il be sure to get back to you!

Hey. I'm interested in ThiefxPrincess and ElfxHuman. If possible, I'd like to mix the two.

I'd be up for that. Care to PM me? Or should I you?

I'm super interested! I've been looking for a werewolf RP, any possibility we could do that? Maybe like, werewolfxhuman, werewolfxvampire, anything that involves a werewolf!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back