• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for partners!

rinne012

Hey all! I’m going to keep this relatively short, I just wanted to give some of the fandoms I’m looking for right now. A little about me, I’m 19. I write about 4-8 paragraphs but I could very easily write more if given enough. I write in the third person and can post at least once a day! I also did want to mention that I’m hoping you can play a female character for one of these fandoms against a male character. The ideas I have in mind are more story based as well. So, without further ado, here you are:

Stranger Things (Looking for an Eleven) REALLY want to do this one!!!

Naruto (Looking for a Sakura)

Dragonball Z/Super (Looking for either Android 18 or Android 21)

Legend of Zelda (Looking for a Zelda)

Metroid (Looking for a Samus)

Pokémon (Looking for a Cynthia)

Here they all are! Interact with this post if you think you’d be interested and I’ll send you a dm! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back