• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for partners!

mothgirl

hi everyone! im new to the site and i figured instead of waiting around i’d post something, and hopefully someone will see it lol. i’m hoping to rp overwatch!
here are some things that im looking for!

.no minors, please! if you’re under 18 look elsewhere for a partner.
.oc x canon. canon x canon is always fun, but i just want my oc to kiss the cowboy okay
.descriptive roleplay. i type everything out on my phone so i’m not picky about wordcount, but i would like at least one paragraph!
.replies are not mandatory!! we do this for fun, its not a job. this goes both ways :)
.storylines! it doesn’t have to be picture perfect, and if we have to retcon things later down the line thats okay too. but i think its fun to have a loose storyline, that way we can bounce ideas off of each other!
.good grammar!! sorry, thats one thing im picky about. if your paragraphs are messy, its hard for me to stay immersed. you don’t have to write a college essay, but i just don’t want to be reading jumbled paragraphs 😅
thats pretty much it!! let me know if you’re interested!

What type of fandoms do you like?
I like various different animes! Like one piece, chainsaw man, mha, attack on titan and different video games. Those would be things like overwatch, dragon age, resident evil, stardew valley to name a few.
How about you?

hi! I saw you liked one piece did you maybe want to start up an rp for that? My grammar isn't perfect but i'm working on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back