• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For Partners!

Spooky_Juicebox

FROGGGGG
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

I'm looking for partners right now! I only have two days left of Christmas Break, so, all be available all day until Tuesday.

I'm looking for long-term and short-term rp's. I usually do 1x1 rp's and I've yet to do a group one.

Anyways, if you want to do a fandom roleplay, that's cool with me.

Rating on a scale of one (1) to five (5) (one being the least, five being the most) of how much I'd like to do one of these fandoms,

•Undertale (3)
•Deltarune (3)
•We Happy Few (1)
•Doki Doki Literature Club (2)
•Five Nights At Freddy's (all of them) (2)
•Detroit: Become Human (5)
•Fallout Shelter (2)
•Youtubers (1)
•Red Dead Redemption 2 (3)

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head! I can also do pairings and such! If you want to do a non-fandom rp, that's fine with me! If you think you'd be interested, pm me! Hope you're interested! :closed eyes open smile:

Edit: I'm back in school now, so I may not always be available to talk.

Last edited:
If you are willing to read the outcome of my boredom, here it is!
When the well known pizzeria, Freddy Fazbears, announced that it would be closing, most of the town was shocked, apart from a few families, all mourning a lost one, supposedly found dead in the pizzarias parking lot, all torn up and bloody, some might even say crushed.

A few months later, mc* and yc*, the most unpopular and picked on kids, decide to take up a dare, to gain popularity, hoping they'd stop getting picked on, rules say you have to break into the so called 'haunted restaurant ', and spend five nights there. Five nights at Freddie's.. O_0

(* We can double if you want.)

this is such a dumb idea XD

If you are willing to read the outcome of my boredom, here it is!
When the well known pizzeria, Freddy Fazbears, announced that it would be closing, most of the town was shocked, apart from a few families, all mourning a lost one, supposedly found dead in the pizzarias parking lot, all torn up and bloody, some might even say crushed.

A few months later, mc* and yc*, the most unpopular and picked on kids, decide to take up a dare, to gain popularity, hoping they'd stop getting picked on, rules say you have to break into the so called 'haunted restaurant ', and spend five nights there. Five nights at Freddie's.. O_0

(* We can double if you want.)

this is such a dumb idea XD
I love it! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back