• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for Partners!

Emmelyne

My brain has too many tabs open.
Hello there! You have seemed to click on this or have been alerted since I am also going to BUMP this.

Overall, I am pretty much a lengthy person or attempt to be by adding in random words to try and make my paragraphs seem much better. I try to do mostly quality more than quantity.

I am looking for someone that:

Is into the same stuff as I am. I am more into the war type section, and love to RP in World War I & II. I also love horror settings and I rarely do fandoms.

I am also someone who hates to have slow responders. It makes me think to much, and I will end up spamming you with endless paragraphs to keep my interest with you.

I don't really know what to put here since I am stuck responding to other people, so just hit me up in DM's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back