• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners!

rainchuu

Moon Appreciator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello people of RPN!!!

My name is Marv and I'm craving some more role-plays and I'd like to find some people so I'm making this!!!

About me:
- I'm 16 and in high school (junior) so I can't promise my replies will be consistent.
- Usually my replies are 2 paragraphs at minimum. But my starters are usually long depending on the role-play.
- I live in EST just letting you know in case time zones are important to you

Now then, lets get into some more stuff.
When it comes to role-plays, I don't expect much from my role-play partners, just please be literate and give me at LEAST 2 paragraphs per reply. It would also be nice if you were good with communication, if the rp is dry, just tell me!! We can hopefully fix it! Also if you want to have an OOC chat please feel free I love getting to know my rp partners!!

And now, The pairing ideas.
I'm overall into modern realistic roleplays but im also down for roleplays that are realistic with a few supernatural twist to them. Like high school vampires and such.
I'm okay with mxm, mxf, and fxf
Now I'll list some pairing ideas (with the ones bolded as characters I would like to play.)

model x photographer
vampire x vampire
vampire x human
fan x celebrity
trouble maker x good student

If you have any other pairing ideas let me know!! I'm always down to hearing them and plotting them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back