• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners

AquaLinnea

RP Addict
Hello, I am Aqua. So I am currently, do some rps. I have a list of some ideas, I wouldn’t mind changing them, or hear some other suggestions.

Preferences:
I do both male and female characters.​
I do both MxF, FxF and MxM, but I’m quite picky with my MxM.
Respect LGBTQ+ though I am sure most people do.​
Please have somewhat good grammar. I’m not gonna nitpick, but I want it to be readable, without constant typos.​
Please try and give as long replies as possible, but we all know when we can’t come up with that much.
I would prefer to rp on Discord, since it is just much easier.
About Me:
I am identify as non binary, so please respect that.​
I like to also know the people I’m rolepaying with as friend, so I would love to talk ooc.​
My timezone is currently CEST but, soon it will change back to CET.​
I really enjoy roleplaying multiple characters as well.

Ideas
A girl who gets lost in the wood. Later she passes out, only to wake up in a mansion with a vampire.

A person with a stalker, soon loses their normal life, as they meet the person who had always been watching.

One day, two people wake up in an unfamiliar bed. To their surprise, they were stuck together in a building. They are supplied everyday with food and other necessities, but no signs of escape routes.

A girl who have formed a contact with a demon, who is more of a bother than a help. How does it affect her daily modern life, while also suffering extreme memory loss.

A man with no morals has taken over the world. Not wanting to lose his power over the world, he captures as many of the few people with special magical abilities. But, a few is hiding in an old abandoned hotel.

-And for some odd reason I am craving a harem roleplay, where I would be the girls in the harem.-
If you have any questions about me or the plot ideas, please feel free to ask ^^

The harem one sounds hilarious to me, though I wouldn't mind giving it a try. I also like the two people who find themselves locked in a building.

The harem one sounds hilarious to me, though I wouldn't mind giving it a try. I also like the two people who find themselves locked in a building.
I would love to do either ^^
Wanna discuss further in pm, or do you have a Disord you don't mind using?

I have discord, currently playing a game but I can hop in and out of it enough. Discord:Zaxs#6780

Ooooh I am so interested in the demon one! If you'd like, I could play the demon since I have a lot of experience playing supernatural characters (And if you're interested, have it FxF?)

Ooooh I am so interested in the demon one! If you'd like, I could play the demon since I have a lot of experience playing supernatural characters (And if you're interested, have it FxF?)
I'm up for that. And I'm more than happy to have it a FxF.
Wanna continue talk pm or Discord?

I would like to be a Neko who can breathe ice fire and turn into winged stone beasts with giant claws

Users who are viewing this thread

Back