• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for partners

Angelofdarkness

Hi guys,

Angelofdarkness here I'm new to this site but I've been rping on and off again since I was 12.

I enjoy romance and fantasy rps - i am a tad bit rusty and my grammer isn't perfect. I'm looking for some rp partners if your interested pm me and we can talk.

I will be up front I work 3 days a week for 12 hours Friday - sundays but am always looking to rp -when I have breaks during my work days and when I'm off.

I know you said you enjoy romance, but would you take some supernatural circumstances with that ?

Hi guys,

Angelofdarkness here I'm new to this site but I've been rping on and off again since I was 12.

I enjoy romance and fantasy rps - i am a tad bit rusty and my grammer isn't perfect. I'm looking for some rp partners if your interested pm me and we can talk.

I will be up front I work 3 days a week for 12 hours Friday - sundays but am always looking to rp -when I have breaks during my work days and when I'm off.

I love that people want to rp i with me. I have quiet a few going on - so I apologize in advice if I don't respond right away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back