• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partners.

mourning star

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Introduction
Hello, everyone! I'm MourningStarlight, but Starlight or Star is what I usually go by. I'm currently twenty-four years old and have a little free time on my hands, so I thought I would post to find some new roleplay partners. I tend to be busy with work during the day and on the weekends, so I can be a bit inactive every once in a while. I will try to respond, at least, 3+ times a week; although, it all depends on my schedule.

Basic List of RP Preferences
I typically prefer literate/novella style roleplays.
I would definitely prefer someone who is 19+ years old as an rp partner.

I always write in third person, past tense.
I prefer darker/more mature themes.
I'm down for all pairings ; MxM, FxM, FxF. Multi - you name it!
I love doubling or having multiple characters in a thread.
I prefer to roleplay on RPNation, although I've used Discord + email in the past.
Lastly, feel free to contact me through PMs if you're interested! ^^

Fandoms
Fahrenheit 451
Clarisse, Guy Montag [ Established Plots Available / Adventure, Futuristic ]

Overwatch

McCree, Hanzo [ Established Plots Available - Action, Suspense, Mystery ]
Hana 'D.Va' Song or Mercy, Genji [ Established Plots Available - Action, Suspense, Mystery ]

Voltron: Legendary Defender

Keith, Lance [ Established Plots Available - Adventure, Suspense, Action ]
Shiro, Adam [ No established plot(s) yet - Modern, ? ]

Monster Prom

Practically any pairing [Established Plots Available - Modern, Humor, Adventure ]

Original Concepts
Drifting Tides
[ MxM, MxF - Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery ]
As a child, Rio was warned of the dangers that humankind was capable of. Tales from the elders said to steer clear of land and all of its inhabitants, unless they wished to be stolen away and never seen again. Despite the warnings, Rio was intrigued. One day, while out hunting for their clan, they noticed a cry that sounded like an injured merperson. Concerned, they had drifted closer and was snagged by nets before they could even sense the danger. Drugged and disoriented, Rio awoke in a small enclosure in a medical lab. Around them, in very similar enclosures, was an assortment of all different types of merpeople. The reason for their capture is unknown, although the scientists are far crueler than the tales warned them of as a child.
Your character - A recently hired medical examiner who is tasked with the upkeep of these merpeople OR a captured merperson that was injured upon being captured.

The Wizard's Apprentice(s)
[ Multiple Characters - Fantasy, Adventure, Humor ]
The royal guild of Nuvani is every apprentice's dream- one that so very rarely comes true. A raffle is held every fifty years or so, in search of magically-gifted individuals who are interested in studying beneath the elders of the guild. One specific elder is tasked with welcoming these new recruits- a relic collector named Nero Cunningham. He, alongside his several apprentices, are meant to teach the raffle winners upon being selected- a task that will either ensure the winners are welcomed into the guild or rejected from the city altogether.
Your character(s) - One of the raffle winners or one of the already established apprentices under Nero.

Survival of the Fittest
[ MxM, Multiple Characters - Futuristic, Suspense, World-Building ]
Avian never thought joining the galaxy coalition would call for him to get blood on his hands. He had intended to serve as a navigator, not as a soldier tasked with the extermination of an entire planet. Assigned a small group of pilots and soldiers alike, Avian is sent to the planet. Upon arrival, it becomes clear that the alien species is definitely not what their commanders previously assumed. Forced to flee from the creatures, the small group is stranded in enemy territory with no supplies and a limited amount of weaponry. Survival or death are the only options.
Your character(s) - A pilot, navigator or a rogue soldier who survives the crash alongside Avian.

Last edited:
Honestly love the Wizards Apprentice and Survival of the fittest!
I feel like there's a lot if room for shenanigans with the wizards apprentice between teacher and student which i find awesome! But i like the potential of survival of the fittest as well!

Love your first plot! Love to write with you if still free!!

Honestly love the Wizards Apprentice and Survival of the fittest!
I feel like there's a lot if room for shenanigans with the wizards apprentice between teacher and student which i find awesome! But i like the potential of survival of the fittest as well!
I'd be interested in developing a thread based on either prompt. Feel free to PM me so that we can discuss details! ^^

Do you only play exclusively as canon characters from the Overwatch universe, or would you be interesting in introducing original characters of our own?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back