• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners!

LuckyMari

I'm Mari! I'm new to the site, but not to roleplaying.
I'm perfectly fine with doubling!
Rules

*Literate responses only. I don't do script style roleplays.
*Third person responses
*At least a paragraph per response, please
*MxM, MxF, and FxF are welcome!
*Have fun!
Craving: Attack on Titan, Haikyuu!, Miraculous Ladybug, Overwatch, Voltron

• I can play as a female or male in MxM, MxF, or FxF. I have a preference for FxF.
    Most of these are just vague ideas that will be brainstormed together!
    An * means I have a plot in mind.
    Feel free to suggest anything.
    -Twisted fairytales/Disney movies
    -Anything involving the paranormal
    -Magical girls
    -Witches*
    -Yakuza
    -Yanderes*

Last edited:
Hey! I'd be interested in talking about an original Yakuza roleplay with you. I'm not new to roleplaying either, but it's been quite a while since I last did. After we get some ideas flowing, I'll probably be able to jump back into it.
Please PM me if you'd like to discuss! ^^

Hey! I'd be interested in talking about an original Yakuza roleplay with you. I'm not new to roleplaying either, but it's been quite a while since I last did. After we get some ideas flowing, I'll probably be able to jump back into it.
Please PM me if you'd like to discuss! ^^
Hey! I would love to. I can't send a pm yet, as I'm new.

LuckyMari LuckyMari
Hey there! If you'd like, I would be happy to do something with Persona, Fallout, or Elder Scrolls, but I also have a few ideas for the Twisted Fairytales, Magical girls, Witches, and Yakuza storylines if you would prefer that instead. Let me know if you're interested.

LuckyMari LuckyMari
Hey there! If you'd like, I would be happy to do something with Persona, Fallout, or Elder Scrolls, but I also have a few ideas for the Twisted Fairytales, Magical girls, Witches, and Yakuza storylines if you would prefer that instead. Let me know if you're interested.
Hey! Send me a PM! I'm new here so I can't send it.

Hey! Voltron sounds like fun! I can play any of the paladins, and an OC if you’d like?

I would love to play opposite a lesbian yandere! Maybe we can also incorporate magical girls into it?
Like a school for magic where your character wants to play with the new girl!

I'd be interested in Twisted fairy tales, Magical girls or Witches. I prefer playing a female character so MxF or FxF is best :)

Would you be interested in a roleplay about dragons? I have what's hopefully an interesting setting in mind.

Hey there! Are you willing to do a roleplay with Haikyuu!! with me? c: Do you do OCxCanon pairings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back