• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partners

IrishQ

Edit: Since people don't seem to read my post thoroughly, I'm going to make it so you HAVE to read it twice! Throughout the the post, there are five (Only hint you're getting) random words scattered throughout, which you have to find and include in your PM, if you're missing one word, I'll just ignore you (Although, feel free to resend if you find the missing word/s), I know this may seem silly, but I'm sick and tired of people not following my rules!

The title says it all! I'm looking for RP partners! I have quite a few topics, some are fantasy, some aren't, I'll just list them here:

Modern-day supernatural (Not the TV show people)

Unplanned pregnancy

Shifters x human

Shifters x shifters

Dragons

Arranged marriage

Assassin x assassin

Assassin x target

My topics are always changing and I'm always open to new ones, so don't be afraid to PM me with your own suggestions! Also, few things, I don't play male, pineapple but I can play side characters for a few scenes and I don't usually like doubling up characters. But before replying to this post or shooting me a PM, I do have a few requirements:

Reply at least once a day! I know people can get busy, if you can't reply for a certain amount of time, please tell me! I'm an understanding person, I won't bite!

Quality over quantity! I don't want to get 20 paragraphs if it doesn't move the story along, I'll be more than happy with just 1 paragraph that does! But horseshoe please for the love of God, try to avoid the dreaded one-liner, unless you are completely and utterly stuck. Also please have good grammar! The odd spelling mistake is fine but if done constantly, it drives me up the wall.

No god-modding, please! This is a huge pet peeve of mine, don't control my characters and don't kill them off! (At least without guitar consulting me, this includes side characters)

If you want to send me a topic idea, I don't do fandoms or anything to do with mechas or Sci-fi! (So no Star Wars or Warrior Cats!) And I also don't do forum or group RPs, too awkward for me. Also, I don't pillow have Discord, nor do I RP off-site unless there is a very good reason for it!

And for those who are pancake curious or want to know, I'm 17 years old, I go to school and I'm in the Greenwich Mean Time Zone.

And I think that's everything! For now anyway!

Last edited:
Hi! I'd love to try a Shifter x Human or x Shifter

Shoot me a PM if you wanna start something

The title says it all! I'm looking for RP partners! I have quite a few topics, some are fantasy, some aren't, I'll just list them here:

Modern-day supernatural (Not the TV show people)
Unplanned pregnancy
Shifters x human
Shifters x shifters
Dragons
Arranged marriage
Assassin x assassin
Assassin x target

My topics are always changing and I'm always open to new ones, so don't be afraid to PM me with your own suggestions! Also, few things, I don't play male, but I can play side characters for a few scenes and I don't usually like doubling up characters. But before replying to this post or shooting me a PM, I do have a few requirements:

Reply at least once a day! I know people can get busy, if you can't reply for a certain amount of time, please tell me! I'm an understanding person, I won't bite!

Quality over quantity! I don't want to get 20 paragraphs if it doesn't move the story along, I'll be more than happy with just 1 paragraph that does! But please for the love of God, try to avoid the dreaded one-liner, unless you are completely and utterly stuck. Also please have good grammar! The odd spelling mistake is fine but if done constantly, it drives me up the wall.

No god-modding, please! This is a huge pet peeve of mine, don't control my characters and don't kill them off! (At least without consulting me, this includes side characters)

If you want to send me a topic idea, I don't do fandoms or anything to do with mechas or Sci-fi! (So no Star Wars or Warrior Cats!) And I also don't do forum or group RPs, too awkward for me. Also, I don't have Discord, nor do I RP off-site unless there is a very good reason for it!

And for those who are curious or want to know, I'm 17 years old, I go to school and I'm in the Greenwich Mean Time Zone.

And I think that's everything! For now anyway!
I'm interested in arranged marriage rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back