• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for partners

Serendipitous

Castle on a cloud
Hey there!

I recently got back into roleplaying, so I'm just looking for a few partners in the beginning. Although I had a short break, I'm not new to roleplaying, now I've been doing it for seven years. Shoot me a pm if anything in this thread seems interesting :).

A few little things to notice:
- Characters; Be able to play both genders. This is really important to me, I tend to vary the gender I’m playing, and sometimes it happens that you plan an entire rp, and then at the end both wants to play the same gender. Trying to avoid that. I’m also okay with doubling.
- Grammar; English is not my first language, so that makes me okay with grammar/spelling mistakes (as long as I can read your post). Although I feel pretty safe writing English I would like my partner to have a little patients with me, mistakes happen.
- Post length; No one liners, that kills the roleplay for me. I tend to match my partners post length, I can write from 1-20 paragraphs, depending on the plot, my partner and inspiration. All I ask is that I get at least one good paragraph from you.
- I don’t do a lot other than school these days, so you can expect fast replies from me. I expect at least two replies (weekly) from my partner, if you respond more/faster than that it’s just a plus.

- I mainly do MxF and FxF (I don’t feel comfortable doing MxM yet)

What I'm interested in right now, if you want to do anything else I would love to hear your idea (MxF, FxF).

- Bad girl/boy x Good girl/boy

- Sister/brother x Brothers/Sister Best Friend

- Girlfriend/boyfriend x Boyfriends/Girlfriend Best friend

- Girlfriend/boyfriend x Boyfriend/Girlfriend

- Gang leader x Gang member

- Gang member/Serial killer/ Kidnapper x Victim

- Best friend x Best friend

- Single father/mother x teacher

- Inmate x Inmate

- Guard x Inmate

Are you still looking? Id be interested in a Girlfriend x Boyfriends best friend or the kidnapper x victim.

Still looking? (:
I'd b be interested in sister/brother x sister/brother's best friend or maybe bad x good or kidnapper x victim (:

Oooo~ I really like the Girlfriend X Girlfriend/boyfriend's best friend idea!! I'd love to do a FxF thing based on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back