• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ~Looking For Partners!~

Trickster Crayon

You've Been Tricked
Hey! It's been a while since I've been on, but its dawned upon me that I really don't have many partners. I'm sure a few of you are thinking the same thing, so anyone on that boat, here is your come through!
I have a few rules though, not any too extreme of course.

Rules:
1. Please.. have decent grammar. I understand not being too accurate, trust me I am from Germany and my English grammar isn't the best either. Just let it be literate at least.
2. You have to be a decent writer. I understand not being able to describe the shape of your hand but if it's something that can use just a hint of description, try and use it. (I'm not a description Nazi.)
3. At least a paragraph, I understand if not much can be said and all you can say is a short sentence, but every single response shouldn't be a sentence.
4. Don't disappear off the face of the Earth.
5. Be willing to also be my friend? I kinda need friends.

I'm into mostly any subject as long as you have a good and understandable plot. I've done many roleplays, I am experienced. I enjoy romance roleplays too, so no worries. My only boundary on Romance is gender, I don't really care if it's FxM or FxF, however I usually prefer being female. I do have a discord if anyone prefers roleplay over that! (personally I do too.) Keep in mind, my life can be busy, so please, please, PLEASE don't assume I ditched you!!

Seeya~!

I've got some... peculiar ideas that mingle with history and romance if you're cool with that. It has to do with WWI and some otherworldly sort of stuff.

Also interested. Seems you got two others who wanna RP with you but I have an idea for a historical/fantasy mix RP. Not full fantasy obviously, but not 100% real-world either.
PM if you want another.

Also interested. Seems you got two others who wanna RP with you but I have an idea for a historical/fantasy mix RP. Not full fantasy obviously, but not 100% real-world either.
PM if you want another.
Sounds interesting! I would be happy to hear what you've got in mind.

Hi! Would you be interested in a modern, romantic MxF? I have something little in my mind for the plot. Please PM me if you're interested(:

Hello hello! I'd be interested in writing a little something with you! Does modern fantasy/horror/supernatural stuff peak your interest?

I've a slice of life idea based around mental conflict. If you're at all interested I will be glad to explain more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back