• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Partners

Tempesta

Oncoming Storm
Looking for a few more roleplay partners.

I'm open to most prompts, however, I think it's best if we create the story together.

Currently I'm looking for something superhero related since I'm in the mood for that sort of roleplay.

Notes:

I'd prefer the roleplay over PM

I'm not very picky and honestly just want to have fun and get to know others which means some ooc talk every now and then.
I prefer MxM
I prefer OCs
Just have decent grammar skills.
Don't post one liners
Be semi active or tell me in advance when you'll be gone for days.

And please if you have no interest in continuing the roleplay, please tell me and don't just leave me hanging waiting for a reply that will never come. It really puts me off, its annoying, and I'd never do the same to you so please have the common courtesy to tell me.

Here Some Fandoms:
Doctor Who
Arrowverse
SNK
Sherlock
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
Game of Thrones
Anything related to DC Comics
Marvel

And many more that I can't recall, just ask.

I'm open to most plots and fandoms, so if you are itching for something specific we can discuss it. Send me a pm or reply down below.

Last edited:
I have a few DC comics based OCs I'd love to try rping with. If you could message me with some ideas, that'd be fantastic!

I'd definitely be interested in a MXM pairing!

We can sort out a plot of somesort :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back