• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for Partners

Kimbella

Procrastination Queen
Hi, I'm Kimbella. I have a lot of extra time on my hands right now, so I'm looking for a partner who is willing to post more than once a day. I'm pretty flexible though, so if you can't/don't post that much it's not a big deal. Anyway, my favorite genre tends to be realistic/modern and slice of life, but I also thoroughly enjoy supernatural, futuristic, and fantasy as well. I tend to be more on the detailed side and I would prefer a partner who is the same. I'm all for romance, drama, drugs, abuse, mental illness, etc. Anything that will make the roleplay/characters more interesting!

I'll just throw a few ideas out there so you can get an idea of what type of stuff I enjoy:
> Good girl x bad boy pairing
> Patients of an asylum/mental institution
> Kidnapping/murder plots
> High school / college / roommates
> Gifted humans
> Vampires, werewolves, etc.

If you have any ideas or anything caught your attention, please PM me so we can talk about it!

P.S: I primarily play female characters, although I am willing to double up with a male character. FxF or MxF pairings.

Hey, how's it going? Never thought I would meet somebody on here who also has a ton of free time XD

Well, I'll get straight to point here; I'm 18, male, whatever. I can do detailed writing, typically I write to just match up with my partner, just depends on how much you give me in return and I'll try to give back equally or more so.

I'm interested in the gifted humans or high school/college/rommates thing (I'll be going to college soon hopefully as well...). I haven't really had a good RP with those settings yet and I've been wanting to find one. I can also do the other stuff if that's your fancy, or if you give me some time I could come up with different plots or pairings as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back