• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners!

gangstar

ケツを食ベる

This isn't my first rodeo, I've been on this site before I just sort of lost the email and password for it ha ha...

Enough of that, let's get into this.

Fandoms:

Dangan ronpa/2/v3 +Despair arc and Future arc

(I really want to rp v3, please h e l p  m e)

Overwatch

Pokemon

Kingdom Hearts

About me:

I have a life sadly, I'm also in college and I have zero free time during the week but!!!!! During the weekend I'm lazy and I have nothing better to do.

I'm 18+ so I could darker and mature themes. I also have a kik so if you want that please message me if you want to rp there!

One more thing or two more things, I'm fine with fxf, mxf and mxm. I also rEALLY LOVE DOUBLING. Just sayin.

That's about it for now I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could try a Pokemon thing with you. I've unfortunately never played Overwatch (but I plan to at some point!). Its been some time since I've taken any look at the Pokemon universe.

I could try a Pokemon thing with you. I've unfortunately never played Overwatch (but I plan to at some point!). Its been some time since I've taken any look at the Pokemon universe.

Hello! I wouldn't mind doing a Pokemon rp with ya! I've also haven't done one in awhile so I'm sure it'll be fun. Would you like me to pm you so we can discuss further?

Hello! I wouldn't mind doing a Pokemon rp with ya! I've also haven't done one in awhile so I'm sure it'll be fun. Would you like me to pm you so we can discuss further?

Alright, cool. Just warning in advance, my knowledge of the newer seasons of Pokemon may be limited as I stopped watching it a while ago (I should go see if it is worth getting back into again). PMs would be nice.

I would myself enjoy a roleplay set in the Overwatch universe, if you're not already far too over-saturated in them. I see you've had quite a few requests for them already.

I was interested too, only saw it now because I had school.

Coolio, need me to send a pm?

I would myself enjoy a roleplay set in the Overwatch universe, if you're not already far too over-saturated in them. I see you've had quite a few requests for them already.

Overwatch seems to be the popular choice but I wouldn't mind squeezing in some more.

i would like to rp with you, if thats ok.

Sure, the more the merrier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back