• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For Partners

Circus Girl Patches

Pinning up in Style

Hello, Everyone!

I'm so sorry I have been gone for so long, but now I'm back, and hoping to get back into escaping the reality of this world and jumping into the world that I love so much!

I have missed you all, and I'm looking for new possible partners that would be happy enough to role-play with me through forums, to help me get used to the new updated formatting and such.  :)

Lovely to see you all again <3 

~Circus Girl Patches

To all of those people that don't know me, I'm a literate roleplayer! I enjoy doing a bare minimum of four paragraphs, anyway building up to about ten paragraphs. Some of my writing may seem long and complex. Some of the time I'll just make the replies seem short on the structure base of my sentences, it helps me make sure everything is clearly said, and pointed out. As for my roleplaying topics, they can change like the weather for me, I enjoy writing all about the romance, though, and that's the sub-topic that will never change for me... Unfortunately, I have this disease called being 'a hopeless romantic'. I like having role-plays that are in a mix of settings whether they're historical settings, fantasy or modern. 

One of the most important things I'll tell you now is I generally work on the lists I make, and create all different pairings and I ask people if they could please pick what they are interested in out of those pairings. All of my roles a female, and I choose that because I don't feel comfortable playing a male character because I don't think I can jump into character as easily. 

I'll soon post a list of pairings, with the male roles that are needed highlighted, please comment below, or message me, if you're interested. 

Pairing List:

Please note that all the topics that are bolded are the roleplays and pairing I'm really interested in. The underline is the male role that is needed for I will be taking the female roles. 

Ancient Atlantis:

King of Atlantis X Maiden

Princess of Atlantis X Merchant

Greek Lover X Atlantis's heir

Atlantis Princess X Egyptian Pharaoh

Ancient Greece:

Greek Peasant X High Lord

Greek Runaway X Roman Soldier

High Priest X Goddess Massager

Stolen Bride X Captor

Arranged Marriage

Ancient Rome:

Roman Solider X Stolen Bride

Slave Girl X Lord

Arranged Marriage

Viking Age:

Kidnapped Nun X Viking Leader

Viking Maid X Warrior

Woman of the Forest X Viking Hunter

Medieval:

Kidnapped Princess X Evil King

Princess Prisoner X Guard

Servant/Commoner X Prince

Princess X Servant/Commoner

Princess X Spy

Pirate Age:

Captain's Daughter X Crew Member

Princess X Pirate Captain

Noblewoman X Pirate Captain

Navy Captain's Daughter X Pirate Captain

Victorian:

Arranged Marriage

Employer's Daughter X Servant

Nobleman X Woman of the Streets

World War I:

Nurse X Wounded Soldier

Childhood Friend X Soldier

Front-Line Nurse X Enemy Soldier

Prisoner of War X Enemy Nurse

Roarin' Twenties:

Mafia Head's Daughter X Rival Head's Son

Flapper X Old Fashioned Man

Mafia Head's Daughter X Police Man

World War II:

Nurse X Soldier

Prisoner of War X Soldier

Nurse X Wounded Soldier

Front-Line Nurse X Enemy Soldier

Also Other Pairings:

Historian X Historical King

Kidnapper X Victim 

ill do kidnapped princess x evil king pairing :) I can take the princess role :D

I'm sorry, I only play female roles, as I have mentioned above. I just don't feel comfortable with playing male characters due to, I don't like how they turn out, they either too cruel or twisted, hard to get into their mind frame. 

Would you be down for doubling? I don't mind if the male is a little "twisted' as you said earlier, but I love the idea of the Egyptian Pharaoh/Atlantian Princess RP, and also the Noble/Pirate Captain.

Would you be down for doubling? I don't mind if the male is a little "twisted' as you said earlier, but I love the idea of the Egyptian Pharaoh/Atlantian Princess RP, and also the Noble/Pirate Captain.

Please message me, and we can discuss details, you'll have to explain doubling up to me though. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back