• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners

Zedisback

Master Of Disappearing Acts
Hello, everyone I hope you're having a nice day today, I'm posting this to say I'm looking for partners for a one on one rp, now I've never done or been in one on one rp before, but there is a first time for everything. The fandoms, I like are this.

• Dragon Ball Z
  • Pokemon
  • Yu-Gi-Oh
  • Death Note
  • Sonic
  • Undertale
  • The Devil Is a Part-Timer
  • DC Comics
  • Marvel comics

This is just a list off the top of my head, I'm sure I have forgot some so if you don't see one you like and want to make a one on one in ask.

As for post length and details, I can match whatever you post, but I like casual/detailed. As for length, maybe about four lines at the least. (We all have off days so I don't mind a few below that)

In roleplays I like playing ocs more than cannon characters

As for original roleplays I'm up for anything just ask.

Thank you for taking the time to read all this now for my posting times most of the time I'll be posting a bit late in the day or early in the morning my posting times will more than likely be between 5 PM and 4 AM

I understand life happens and such so if you need a break from RPN for a day or two I understand but please tell me and I will do the same. Thank you once again for taking the time to read this, I look forward to any roleplays we have with each other.

Surantum said:
Hello! Did you find anyone to play with yet? :)
No I haven't, thanks for the reply, if you see anything you like or have something you want to do I'm open. If something you want to try isn't listed ask I'm sure I forgot to list some.

Last edited by a moderator:
Melerica said:
I'd totally be up for a Devil is a Part-Timer roleplay!
Alright what type of rp are you looking for? Comedy, Romance, Slice of Life, etc as for characters cannon or ocs as for the plot would you like freeform or some plot with brainstorming.

I'd be up for a little bit of everything. That's one of the reasons I love this anime. It's got everything! We could use canons or we could use OC's and just use the basic plot of the show. I generally like at least a basic plot worked out in advance.

Melerica said:
I'd be up for a little bit of everything. That's one of the reasons I love this anime. It's got everything! We could use canons or we could use OC's and just use the basic plot of the show. I generally like at least a basic plot worked out in advance.
That sounds good, we can use the basic plot of the show, its the same for me for one on one roleplays, I like to have some plot worked out before hand, I'll start making the roleplay as for everything else we can work that out in PM's.

Have you ever wondered about ventriloquist puppets? I think there is something inherently creepy about them:) That smile.

How much do you know about the roaring twenties? :D

Surantum said:
Have you ever wondered about ventriloquist puppets? I think there is something inherently creepy about them:) That smile.
How much do you know about the roaring twenties? :D
I won't lie, I don't really know much about the roaring twenties.

Surantum said:
Well, what is your favourite non-modern time period, then? :) (sorry, family arrived home, so it was dinner time)
Hmmmm, do you know a lot about the great depression (1929 – 1939) Take your time.

Well, in the States only the basics! I know the general history of that age, too, but less about the lifestyles right now. I can read up on that pretty fast, I have a history degree :) I suppose you can name the continent you want to play on! :)

Surantum said:
Well, in the States only the basics! I know the general history of that age, too, but less about the lifestyles right now. I can read up on that pretty fast, I have a history degree :) I suppose you can name the continent you want to play on! :)
I'll let you pick that.

Can we do an European country? Your choice inside of Europe, I simply only have history books about that on my ebook... :)

The plot is not really dependent on that part - the horror stays the same. It is only just how should our characters handle it.

Surantum said:
Can we do an European country? Your choice inside of Europe, I simply only have history books about that on my ebook... :)
The plot is not really dependent on that part - the horror stays the same. It is only just how should our characters handle it.
Hmmmmmm, once again I'll let you have a pick on this, as for myself I'm not really sure what I would pick, as for how our characters handle it, we can talk over that.

Okay :) I would pick Transsylvania, Hungary, but it could be in Germany. Castle in the mountains, that is sure, and very pretty forest all around. Basic idea is the characters staying under the same roof for a while for whatever reason, and experiencing strange phenomenons, which will slowly get scarier, and they can't leave easily:)

What do you think?

Oh and do you want to do a romance subplot, or are you satisfied with friendship? :)

Surantum said:
Okay :) I would pick Transsylvania, Hungary, but it could be in Germany. Castle in the mountains, that is sure, and very pretty forest all around. Basic idea is the characters staying under the same roof for a while for whatever reason, and experiencing strange phenomenons, which will slowly get scarier, and they can't leave easily:)
What do you think?

Oh and do you want to do a romance subplot, or are you satisfied with friendship? :)
Alright that would where the characters are also sounds good, as for the romance subplot we can do it if you like I'm fine with or without it, as forever thing else we can talk it over in PMs, so just send me one.

SerenaStark said:
O that's fine I'm looking for someone to play Tony Stark for me but I would LOVE to double up for you if you'd like that :)
I'm not really the best at playing cannon characters, anything else you want to try? I could try laying Tony Stark but I may not be that good at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back