• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for partners!

yuckeroni

Gladiatrix
i don't normally 1 on 1, but thought i'd give it a go. (i really prefer f/f, but f/m is fine too)

i will start this off by introducing myself. i'm rachelle/ray and i'm genderfluid. i live in the u.s. and i'm super chill most of the time. i like listening to music and playing video games. i used to like anime but i don't really anymore. i'm an aspiring writer and video game designer.

so some things i'm into include:

• overwatch
  • life is strange
  • mass effect
  • dragon age
  • borderlands
  • undertale
  • rwby
  • i have so many other interests but they're just not coming to me, if you have a question you're free to ask

i'm a little iffy on anime. you could ask and i'll see if im down for some. also for genres, i could go for anything. aaaaand i usually only rp as females/genderfluids, canon or oc. i'm also a detailed/casual writer, it really just depends on my mood or inspiration at the time.

i don't have any plots in mind right now, but if you are interested i could make some up or if you have any ideas, go ahead and suggest.

anyways yeah!!

Karcen said:
Any chance that world of warcraft might interest you?
ah i never played it, i don't really know much about its lore that much. it does interest me, however. i like the fantasy aspects of it, the classes and races and all that. if you had something in mind, i'd be happy to hear it! we can possibly work something out ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back