• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners!

CormagTheCorman

CormagtheCorman
Hey guys! I'm looking for partners to run an action/adventure RP based around a singular plot point.

Dragon slayers. You could play any standard fantasy type race from Dwarves to Elves (I don't know any others :P ) And if certain limitations were set I could see being okay with Dragons.

Again, unsure if this is how this works, so if it isn't, please tell me xD

Shifting into anything? You'd need to have ramifications. I'll be playing a Human. So, balanced, but weaker than either Elves or Dwarves. Slower than elves, weaker than dwarves. But, i'll have benefits to balance those weaknesses. I'll have ways to get aid if necessary, for example. Something that could shift into anything would require a fairly large drawback to balance it. Like...hmm..Getting the intelligence level for example. Turn into a mouse, and become as smart as said mouse. Only an example, if you have an idea feel free to pitch :)

Hmm, would be more reasonable. Would still need something as a drawback. Like having a static strength and speed, regardless of current form.

I think only having one or the other would be easier. Shifting doesn't really sound all that necessary in this rp.

It will be an intensely magical world, will include all kinds of weird magics. And static means that it is consistent. It wouldn't change between shifts.

She is flexible and obviously her personality would go with whatever form, but her blue eyes wouldn't change no matter what form

Well, some aspects of transformation would still have to change. A 3 and a half foot tall fat man (A Dwarf) Is not going to be able to be overly flexible. Just part of being 3 feet tall. And eyes not changing is not a drawback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back