• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners!

Steely

Stressed College Student
Hello! I'm back on the interest check threads due to the fact that most of my RPs either were finished or died with time, so yeah, I'm pretty much looking for a partner to RP with. While I'm not exactly picky, I have a few things to list out:

-I prefer detailed RPs, yet I won't refuse to have a short-reply RP or something the type.

-Good grammar is appreciated. I'm pretty okay with mistakes (We all make them, after all), but I'd really like if you tried your best. I'll try to do the same in return.

-While I play males better, I wouldn't mind playing a female at all. I probably won't be very good at it, but I'll definitely try.

-At least a reply a day would be nice. I totally understand if you're busy, too.

-I absolutely love setting up plots and the world our characters will be in. Taking time before the RP to set it all up would be greatly appreciated.

And that's pretty much about it. As for settings, well, I mostly love all things medieval, with or without fantasy, as well as modern settings and futuristic things. Regarding fandoms, well, I have many. Favorite ones are Fallout and The Elder Scrolls.

So, if any of you are interested, please do reply to this thread or shoot me a PM.

Hello! I am really new here but I've tried RPing before, though not too successfully... I love creating detail-oriented settings, especially something of the fantasy genre. I can definitely be active once a day, and maybe more often if I have time. So if you don't mind being my mentor and introducing me to the art of RPing (it looks so cool but so confusing o_O), I would love to RP together!

Sonyasha said:
Hello! I am really new here but I've tried RPing before, though not too successfully... I love creating detail-oriented settings, especially something of the fantasy genre. I can definitely be active once a day, and maybe more often if I have time. So if you don't mind being my mentor and introducing me to the art of RPing (it looks so cool but so confusing o_O), I would love to RP together!
Oh, hey there. Of course! I've never really mentored someone into the world of roleplaying, but hey, I'm pretty sure it'll be very fun. Lemme get you on a PM so we can discuss furthermore.

lavenderblue said:
would you be interested in a romantic medieval sort of roleplay? maybe a medieval fantasy roleplay?
Of course! I'll send you a PM for us to start.

I have a few ideas in mind, if you would want to set something up! I'll be active quite a bit in the evenings my time, as I am a bit of a night owl. Let me know if you'd want work something out with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back