• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners!

Shibbie

The Charmer
Hey all! I'm looking for some new 1x1 partners to Rp with! I took a break from RPN for about a year, but now that I'm back I need some new partners. I'll give you a quick run down of what I prefer from a Rp, I'm pretty flexible and am always down to try new things! However for a quick summary, I mostly enjoy MxF, and usually I play the male role. Also willing to try a female role, but less experienced. I have also have more experience in fantasy/medieval or modern eras, but also willing to try something new there, too. I prefer if the posts have some meat in them, though they don't have to be like 5 paragraphs each (unless you want that, of course ^.^), And also feel free to talk with me out of rp, I won't bite :3 Anyways, if you're interested in anything, comment some pairings or even just tell me one you want to do, or shoot me a PM.

Thanks! :3

Hey, I would like to find a partner too! I'm open to everything. I usually RP as male, but I can do the female if there is the need to. I have a lot of ideas so if you want me to RP just send me a message and we talk about the plot and everything ^^

Hello! I'd be comfortable with playing female, so you could be male. Would you maybe be interested in a Demon × Succubus RP? PM me if so!

Awesome, feel free to shoot me a pm and we can get something going! ( to all three of you, i never got notifications for anything for whatever reason x.x )

I would be interested in a 1x1 RP with you. I don't currently have any ideas but feel free to pm me if you want to try and start something up. I like to be in multiple RP's at once so that I have something to do when waiting for replies. I can play either gender, but I prefer female, so that works out. Hit me up!

Hi there! Are you still looking for an rper? I would love to rp with you if you'd like! I am comfortable playing the female role since I'm don't believe in my abilities as a male role player!

I'm definitely interested in fantasy or modern! I'm not as well rounded with medieval, but I can work with that if that's what you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back