• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners~

KayWyn said:
Hey! I checked your list, and M Dragon x F Dragon and M Elf x F Dragon Rider interested me~ (I've got a dragon obsession, I know....)
Ah, this is so hard because I want to do both... Oh, an idea, would you like to do the M Elf + Dragon with F Rider + Dragon?

SempiternalSky said:
Ah, this is so hard because I want to do both... Oh, an idea, would you like to do the M Elf + Dragon with F Rider + Dragon?
Sounds great! I'll do anything to sate my hunger for an overgrown lizard roleplay! (I love your signature by the way, made me laugh xD )

Umm.. Hi, hello there! I'm wondering if you're still looking for partner since there are already a lot of people respond to your threads... but I don't care! I'm just gonna be bold and ask you (:B)

I prefer RPing either of this, I just love demons and angels, their love-hate relationship

M Angel x F Demon

M Demon x F Angel

Of course I will take the female part, so you don't need to worry, I will not take your masculinity (>>)

But, I have some problems and I really hope you don't really mind it... I'm not a native, I didn't grow up in english-speaking environment, so I'm kinda afraid I will make grammar mistakes once in awhile. You should considering this... since I don't want you to poke your eyes out after seeing my mistakes...

Anyway, please give me your answer because I still want to be your partner despite of this, ciao!

[QUOTE="Azula Cross]Umm.. Hi, hello there! I'm wondering if you're still looking for partner since there are already a lot of people respond to your threads... but I don't care! I'm just gonna be bold and ask you (:B)
I prefer RPing either of this, I just love demons and angels, their love-hate relationship

M Angel x F Demon

M Demon x F Angel

Of course I will take the female part, so you don't need to worry, I will not take your masculinity (>>)

But, I have some problems and I really hope you don't really mind it... I'm not a native, I didn't grow up in english-speaking environment, so I'm kinda afraid I will make grammar mistakes once in awhile. You should considering this... since I don't want you to poke your eyes out after seeing my mistakes...

Anyway, please give me your answer because I still want to be your partner despite of this, ciao!

[/QUOTE]
I'd love to roleplay with you(: as for grammar mistakes, no one is perfect. For some reason people who grow up with English as their first language are sometimes worse than people who learn it as a secondary. Honestly, I don't mind mistakes at all, everyone makes them, I just don't do text talk like "lol", "omg", "thts so cool irl!!" stuff like that. Either way though, i'd still love to roleplay with you~

Oh great! Don't worry, I don't do that too, I'm like a chameleon, when people do that, I'm gonna do it just for their sake. So... How are we gonna do it? Should we move to PM now?

[QUOTE="Azula Cross]Oh great! Don't worry, I don't do that too, I'm like a chameleon, when people do that, I'm gonna do it just for their sake. So... How are we gonna do it? Should we move to PM now?

[/QUOTE]
Sure, if you'd like to PM me(:

SempiternalSky said:
Awesome! Is there a certain one you're interested in?

Of course~ If you'd like to PM me, we can discuss the details of it.

Cool~ If you want to PM we can figure out details and such
Oh! I didn't notice the spoiler in the first post. Umm... Would you maybe be interested in human x dragon, perhaps?

[QUOTE="Wolfeus Kindeer]Oh! I didn't notice the spoiler in the first post. Umm... Would you maybe be interested in human x dragon, perhaps?

[/QUOTE]
Sure, that sounds good to me~ Just PM me when you're ready and we can sort out some details

Users who are viewing this thread

Back