• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners~

SempiternalSky

Son of Sparda

Hello There, I'm looking for new roleplay partners. I haven been on this site much before but i'm hoping to start a consistent amount of time on here.

I have a couple of requirements for a partner though, like most people;

I will not tolerate:​

One liners

Consistent poor grammar/text talk

God modding, near "god-like" beings unless stated otherwise​

I'd prefer if you:

Used third person for the roleplay

Wrote more than at least a couple of sentences

[ I do not judge on the length of your post rather than the quality and depth of it ]​

Those of course are just the basics of starting a roleplay with me. I might be a bit picky but I try my best to be open minded and accomodatign to everyone and their own preferences as well.

So, if you think you match my preferences or they are at least similar to yours... please read;​

*The bold ones are the roles i'd prefer

Pairings;

M Dragon
x F Dragon; Fantasy setting, knights and dragons era

M Elf x F/M Dragon Rider; Fantasy setting, knights and dragons era

M Werewolf x F/M Vampire; Modern setting, medium to large city

M Student Teacher x F/M Teacher or F/M Student; Modern setting, private school

M Thief/Rouge x F/M Adventurer; Fantasy setting

M Criminal x F/M Detective/Cop; Modern settings

Dante Sparda [Dmc 5] x OC; Devil May Cry universe

M Demon x F/M Demon; Fantasy or modern setting

M God of Death x F God of Life; Either fantasy or modern setting

M Angel x F Demon

M Demon x F Angel

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

I'd be interested in doing a roleplay with you. The ones that I liked from your list were...

•M Criminal x F/M Detective/Cop

•M Elf x Dragon Rider

•M Demon x F/M Demon

SempiternalSky said:
@QueenofDorks Aweseome! Is there one that you'd really like to do out of the three?
Mm... I'm leaning more so to the M Criminal x F/M Detective/Cop. However I was curious if we could mix it within the demon one as well. Of course, we don't have to. It was only just a thought. c:

I like these ones ! :

• M Thief/Rouge x F/M Adventurer; Fantasy setting
  • M Demon x F/M Demon; Fantasy or modern setting

Are you still interested? ^^

QueenofDorks said:
Mm... I'm leaning more so to the M Criminal x F/M Detective/Cop. However I was curious if we could mix it within the demon one as well. Of course, we don't have to. It was only just a thought. c:
That's perfectly fine with me, I don't mind at all(:

kyori said:
I like these ones ! :
  • M Thief/Rouge x F/M Adventurer; Fantasy setting
  • M Demon x F/M Demon; Fantasy or modern setting

Are you still interested? ^^
Very(: If it's alright with you, I think i'd like to do the thief/adventurer right now more so than the other. We can always add elements of both though as well if that's something you're interested in.

[QUOTE="Wolfeus Kindeer]I'm interested!

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Is there a certain one you're interested in?

SeverusX said:
Can we do a male teacher/female student?
Of course~ If you'd like to PM me, we can discuss the details of it.

DuskerTem said:
I'm interested in: M demon x F/M demon, and the demon x angel one.
Cool~ If you want to PM we can figure out details and such

[QUOTE="Kazuka Rikiya]*Sobs at the lack of good MxM ideas left*
M Demon x M Demon?

[/QUOTE]
Honestly i'm still willing to do most of them with MxM or if you want I can make up something else that's more suiting for both of us.

QwQ If you wanna do Teacher/Student or that Thief/Rogue x Adventurer I'd be totally awesome with that-but I am also open to working something else out.

Hey! I checked your list, and M Dragon x F Dragon and M Elf x F Dragon Rider interested me~ (I've got a dragon obsession, I know....)

[QUOTE="Kazuka Rikiya]QwQ If you wanna do Teacher/Student or that Thief/Rogue x Adventurer I'd be totally awesome with that-but I am also open to working something else out.

[/QUOTE]
I can do the thief x adventurer with you if you want(:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back