• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners ♥

KaoriMei

ʙʟᴀʜ, ᴍᴇʜ, ᴡʜʏ, ʜᴜʜ, ᴡᴛғ.

Hey guys, so I have a couple of plots up my sleeve that I would love to roleplay with a bunch of y'all.

So before I get on with the plots, just a couple of things I'd like to set straight.

I prefer to roleplay through private message.

Before we start roleplaying, I want to know a bit more about your character - his/her name, age, appearance and a short paragraph on his/her personality.

Please use proper grammer to the best of your ability. This is actually very important, because otherwise in the roleplay it can be hard to differentiate between what the character is saying and doing.

So, no text talk like 'u' or 'ur', all those. And do not forget to use quotation marks when the character is talking.

I'd appreciate it if you wrote at least more than four sentences. If there's not much to write about, then I understand. But please don't write one liners ALL the time.

If you get bored of the roleplay, please tell me. I don't want you to be roleplaying something you don't enjoy.

And yes, we all have lives, so I understand if you're busy and cannot reply as soon as possible.

Last but not least, I hope you have fun roleplaying with me
:D

Now, let's get on with the plots.

I would prefer to be character A in all of these but I wouldn't mind swapping to B.

• Character A and Character B find an apartment online that they both love. Though they’re strangers when they sign the lease, they agree to share the place. A few days after the move in, they start to question the arrangement.

Character A is quiet and neat. Character B is loud and messy. Character A has a decent job and pays most of the rent, Character B recently got fired from their job, hasn't told Character A yet, and isn't in a rush to find a replacement job. Character A is the responsible type, and Character B couldn't take care of a goldfish. Character A likes their privacy and Character B is happy walking around the apartment half-naked and entering their roommate’s space without knocking. They hardly agree on anything, from what to order for dinner to what temperature to keep the thermostat on. Just when Character A is reaching their breaking point and on the verge of giving up the apartment they love to move back home because Character B is driving them crazy and they can’t keep up with bills on their own, Character A suffers a major setback/loss and Character B is the only person who understands/can help them get through it.

That's all..

Thanks to whoever stuck around
:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! I'd be interested in either Can't Live With You {Can't Live Without You} or Broken In!

I'm currently doing two roleplays on Can't Live With you {Can't Live Without You} but I don't really mind doing a third :P

We can do whichever you want to do most - I'm totally cool with it.

@Sovereign

Ahh, sorry I didn't reply back.

The server just got back up for me this morning and I was pretty busy.

I'll shoot you a PM right now.
@QuixoticKitten

I would love to RP either of the I Can't Live Without You plots, I have a character that would fit the role of character b perfectly.

Hello!

I'm interested in { I Can't Live With You }. If you're still looking for a writing partner for that plot, please feel free to message me!

Thanks!

I love the Summer House idea!

If you're still looking, I'm definitely interested; feel free to PM me, darling, and we may get started!! ♡

Bumping up the thread, again.

Happily looking for more people to roleplay with. ^-^

Hello, I would love to do either the "Reservations & Revelations" or "Summer House" role play with you!

You can chose which one you'd like to do.

You have great ideas, by the way! ☺

Thank you!

I'm currently doing a roleplay on Summer House but I wouldn't mind making another and I'm fine with doing Reservations & Relevations.

Which would you prefer to do more?

Also, shoot me a PM and we can discuss it there.

@Saaaaaarah

If you're not too busy already with all the people interested, I'm interested in Somebody I Used to Know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back