• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Partners who can play Female roles in RPS

yeah im looking for people to rp, with but most of them that ive pmed either ignore me take a very long time to reply or are not active enough

RoleofThe Game RoleofThe Game

Willing to do:
DC
Marvel
Steven Universe
Sword art Online/ GunGale Online
Pokemon
Star Wars
Power Ranger
My Hero Academia
Grimm
Soul Eater

well i really want to do something royal based, or maybe a teacher and student, or maybe something fun i dont know i really wanna do either those

Hi im interested! I'm female and of your list I can do
Dc and Sword art online (preferably DC of that's ok)
Other Fandoms I do are
Attack on titan
The mortal instruments (+ All Cassandra Clare series)
Hannibal
Halloween
The walking dead

Hi im interested! I'm female and of your list I can do
Dc and Sword art online (preferably DC of that's ok)
Other Fandoms I do are
Attack on titan
The mortal instruments (+ All Cassandra Clare series)
Hannibal
Halloween
The walking dead
What are Hannibal and Cassandra Clare about?

What are Hannibal and Cassandra Clare about?

Hannibal is a character from silence of the lambs. He a brilliant psychiatrist who is also a serial killer and cannibal.

Cassandra Clare is an author who wrote the Mortal instruments series (as well as 2 other series in the same universe). Kind of the same genre as Harry potter but about demon hunters

Hannibal is a character from silence of the lambs. He a brilliant psychiatrist who is also a serial killer and cannibal.

Cassandra Clare is an author who wrote the Mortal instruments series (as well as 2 other series in the same universe). Kind of the same genre as Harry potter but about demon hunters
Oh that's cool, I don't know much about her books but the demon Hunter thing got my attention

I'm interested in doing One Piace, Avatar the last air bender, or a My Hero Academia RP with you

I’m intrested in a DC or Marvel rp! Idk honestly, over just been craving that right now. But anything is finen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back