• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Partners who can play Female roles in RPS

RoleofThe Game

CREATIVE
It's really hard for me to play a female role in an rp and tbh it's kind of awkward too. So that's why I'm looking for few people who are willing to play a female characters in this list of fandoms I've made.

DC
Marvel
Detriot Become Human
Deus Ex Machina
InFamous
Naruto
Afro Samurai
Metal Gear Rising
Steven Universe
Bleach
DBZ
Sword art Online/ GunGale Online
Tron
Tokyo Ghoul
One Piece
Pokemon
Star Wars
Wakfu
Blade and Soul
Soul Eater
RWBY
One Punchman
Power Ranger
My Hero Academia
Warframe
Grimm
Splatoon
Overwatch

Tbh, I if the your a female and wanna do any of these fandoms that would help a lot. The first people I role-played with were females so it made it easier for me to come up with stuff to say and write, because it was balanced. Also, I make OC and generally do slight AUs where the focus isn't on the particular MC of the fandom, but our characters and will mention MCs or they'll briefly appear. Of course if the story needs an MC for some important parts that's of course gonna happen. If you find this at all interesting,

I have just one rule, please don't ghost me. If your busy or occupied just give me a heads up. That's happened like four times to me since joining this site and I think we all find it annoying. I know we can't just drop everything and focus on an RP but we just don't need to up and stop messaging one another. Cause we start tossing blame on whose fault it is.

I play female roles but what are your writing requirements? I'm a autistic female who had a hard time in high school English and can only do short and sweet replies

I play female roles but what are your writing requirements? I'm a autistic female who had a hard time in high school English and can only do short and sweet replies
I wrote the requirements (didn't know that's what I was doing btw) because I just wanted to make myself as clear as possible. I have had a habit of not being good at explaining myself.

You have a lot of Fandoms I would play
DC
Marvel
Naruto
DBZ
One Piece
Pokemon
Star Wars
Power Ranger

I'm possibly interested in InFamous. I was playing the series again recently. I have a couple of ideas already for it too.

I’m interested in Marvel, Detroit: Become Human and Star Wars!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back