• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners - snip snap!

NilsiFjel

Søt fisk
Hi everyone, I've recently lost my long term RP partner and I'm looking to get chatting with new people (18+ only ) and get some new RPs on the go. 

I'm a busy professional working 60+ hours/w and although I'm online every day, I don't have huge amounts of time to dedicate to writing. I'm looking for someone who would enjoy playing with shorter (although high quality) replies. I'm very interested in the interaction of the characters over extensive description. 

I'm very open to suggestions of plots from a range of angles and genres but I don't really follow any fandoms close enough to participate in RPs based on any of these. The majority of my characters are male, but I have a range of secondary characters that I would like to develop further too!

I'm very open to suggestions, so if any of the themes below don't seem of interest, maybe drop me a message with any suggestions of things you might like to try! These are just a tiny portion of the themes I'd like to try out!

Nilsi ;')

Modern/realistic/slice (friends, adventure, employment, Prison, School, University, health issues). 

Paranormal (ghost/human, demon/human, angel/human, angel/demon)

Royalty/government (royal/commoner, royal/royal, coup d'etat, revolution, war)

Futuristic (alien world, post apocalyptic Earth, space travel) 

Historical (Vikings, Romans Particularly)

Hey, I'm interested into modern/realistic/slice or futuristic.

(Since I'm new I can't figure out how to send 'private messages' yet though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back