• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners (Plots Inside)

Flooffy

Grungy Forest Saboteur
Hello guys! You might have seen my League fandon thread, but recently I've been coming up with some fantasy plots! :3 (I will be adding more as I time passes ^^) 

(Bold is the part I want to do)

The Temple of the Winged God

a mage from the Frozen tundra found evidence about a temple, lost to history. Wanting to explore this, she sets on her way, but the harsh weather gets to her. A dark, winged creature, hurdled from another world finds the girl and feeds her his magic potent blood. His blood saves her life but magics melding, binds them together. Curious about the bond and the perky human, the creature decides to accompany her through the journey, only to find out that the Winged God is just another one of his kind...

The broken Kingdoms. 

The mainland is divided into 4 kingdoms. The swamplands of the Water Kingdom, the deserts of the Wind Kingdom, the Prairie of the Fire Kingdom and Jungle of the Earth Kingdom. 

To strengthen the wavering truce, the Princess of the Water Kingdom is promised to the Prince of the Fire Kingdom. They disagree... but the whole story escalates, when the loyal Servant of the Water Kingdom turns out to be a vampire and steals the princess as his own. 

Ball of Vampires

(A Vampire the Masquerade basing RP)

Malkavian arrives to a new town, completely nuts and causing havoc by night, but calm and intelligent by day. She finds a poor soul to trick and hide her from the sun and people that might come looking for her.

Confused Hearts.

(Non-Fantasy, WARNING FtM character.)

He moves to a new, quiet town, to get away from the big city life and family who didn't agree with his sexuality - gay. As he explores the town he is instantly charmed by an odd young man sketching in the park. As they get to know each other and start to develop feelings, a huge problem arises. Can it work?

GodxMortal RP? No plot idea really, but I would be interested in that! ^^

Siren's call

A legend says, there's a beautiful, yet dangerous creature living in the lake, deep in the Dread Woods. Many who venture into the woods do not return and those who do are never the same. Yet the legend says, those who reach the Siren and move her stone heart, get a wish granted. A man, who doesn't care if he dies seeking his luck, sets out to find this creature, only to find out, that reality is not what the legends says at all.

Things you should know:

* I am fairly detailed and like seeing detail. No one liners, at least a paragraph. 

* I am 20... I prefer you be at least 18.

* I have VERY few limits. If there is something I should avoid doing, tell me. I would like to keep my freedom of expression, though.

*I live in Europe, so be warned that I sleep at different times.

*I try to post as soon as possible. Remember that I am human and sometimes have things to do. Don't nag me every 3 minutes, or I'll drop you.

*don't make me think of everything. Roleplay of two, means two make the decisions! 

*I only do PMs or off-site roleplays. Public makes me uncomfortable.

*I like chatting OOC too. Don't be shy!

Awaiting replies and YOUR ideas!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back