• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Partners! [OPEN | Updated Recently]

Soleil

Collect Beautiful Moments
Hey there I'm Soleil. I've been craving a new roleplay for sometime now, and I have a couple different fandoms in mind:

• Harry Potter | Both the Golden trio Era and Marauders Era | Fantastic Beasts
  • Outlander
  • New craving: Avengers | Marvel

Other Fandoms I'd be up for:

→Hunger Games
→Vampire Diaries
→Mortal Instruments/Shadowhunters
→Once upon a time
→Supernatural
→The Host

Feel free to ask about any others! I may have forgotten something.. though this is pretty much the gist of it.

Preferences would be:

Limits→ The only thing I really ask is that you're 18+ please.
Pairings→ Canons and/or OC's welcome. I'm totally fine with doubling up. Usually I like to do mXf but if we're doubling I don't mind what the second pairing is. So second pairing = whatever you want.
Length/Description→ I tend to match what I'm given though I can do at least a paragraph, sometimes more.

That's about it! Send me a pm or reply here and I'll get back to you.

Last edited:
Hiya! I just recently joined this site so I can't pm just yet.. ;-; I've been roleplaying for about 10 years though and I'm looking for an interesting roleplay. I'm definitely interested in a Twilight or Hunger Games roleplay!

What sort of OUaT RP are you looking for? I've been writing as Regina for years, and love to do so. And of course, can write other characters... However, I avoid CaptainSwan like the plague...

Last edited:
I'm after a Supernatural roleplay if you're still looking. I should be able to PM you about it in about 3 posts, I'm neaaaarly at ten

I'd be interested in supernatural or Vampire Diaries, depending on who you're looking for.

I would be interested in doing something in Twilight if you aren't booked with other RPs. I'm looking for someone to play Emmett or one of the Reserve boys.

I’m new to this site, but I’ve been roleplaying for almost ten years! I would be down to do a Harry Potter or Hunger Games roleplay! ?

• PJO (Honestly, anything with gods/goddesses)

Hey there, I'd be happy to do a roleplay with a god and a goddess! I actually have been craving a roleplay between a pair, so if you're interested in planning with me shoot me a message!

Hello there, I just came to this site. The roleplay site that I was on earlier is moving a little slow. I would love to rp Hunger Games or Shadow Hunters with you. Let me know.

Hey I would be interested in either a Hunger Games or if you like divergent we could do that! pm me if you like!

Im not super duper well versed in Marvel's avengers, but I can try if you'd like to rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back