• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for Partners! MxM MxF FxF!

SunnyDays

Summer Lover and Daydreamer
Heyo guys! I'm pretty sure by now most people know my name is Sunny and what I like to do, but I'll put my info in here again so you know!

I love to do any kind of RP types, except Harry Potter themes, unfortunately, because I've never read the books nor seen the movies! I love music, so I can do a lot of band rps, I can do realistic ones, like family rps and teen rps. I can also do fantasy ones, like vampires, werewolves, princesses, royalty, etc.

My replies generally are about 2-20 lines (or about 2-3 paragraphs) depending on how comfortable you are with my response length. I like to establish how long replies should be when I meet a person, so that way we don't go overboard or have any misunderstandings. I don't have any major rules other than you try to match my response length, and if you have to leave for a long time please tell me! I won't be mad, but letting me know would be really nice!

So I am really craving any kind of rp right now, it doesn't matter if it's MxM or MxF. If you find a pairing or a plot that you like, tell me if you want it to be MxF or MxM, please! Some of these plots are specifically MxM or MxF, but some can go either way!

Basic Parings

- Roommates
- Professor x student
- Lifelong friends
- Neighbors
- Vampire x Vampire
- Vampire x Human
- Werewolf x human
-Werewolf x Werefolf
- Prince/Princess x Peasant
- Famous Singer x Fan
- Famous Singer x Famous Singer
- Married person x housekeeper
- Single parent x nanny
- openly gay x closeted gay
- Student x teacher
- Student x student
- Exes
- Friends with benefits
- bad boy x good boy or bad boy x good girl
- forbidden love
- brothers best friend
- nerd x athlete
- Sibling x Siblings spouse
- stepsiblings
- doctor x patient
- Student x exchange student

Plots

Plot One:
Muse A and Muse B have a shaky history. The two of them were long-lost lovers in high school, but never once did they consider putting a name to their relationship. Muse B was the all-star quarterback in high school, and Muse A was a theatrical, unpopular (but lovable) nerd. It was remarkable that the two of them even ended up together at all, seeing as Muse B spent the entirety of his high school career in the closet. They slept together at quiet parties, where the people, too, are quiet-- where they understand. And every single time, Muse B was getting stoned or drunk to make love. But there was no denying that they loved each other, even though they rarely said it.

Muse A and Muse B broke up in high school because of something that Muse B said-- something cruel, or perhaps, because Muse B 'ghosted' Muse A upon leaving for college. Either way, years later, when Muse A sees Muse B at the store, he can hardly stand it.

Plot Two:
Muse A and B were both openly gay. Muse B was tormented at his last school, and not being able to stand it anymore, he moved to a new school, where he thought it would be better. However, on the first day of school, he realizes this school is still bad, but not as bad as his last. Muse B thinks that this school year is going to be terrible, when all of a sudden he meets Muse A, who is openly gay, ignores anybody who hates on him and immediately wants to be Muse B's friend. The two become friends, and Muse B starts having a good school year. Eventually, the two start to develop feelings for each other.

Plot Three:
Muse A has been heartbroken too many times in their lifetime. By the time they got to college, they had walls up so high that they barely made any friends. Muse B sees how much Muse A is hurting and how high their walls are, and is determined to break them down because Muse A has a huge crush on Muse B and wants to prove to them that not everybody is out to hurt them. Every day when Muse A tries to talk to Muse B, they barely get a word out of Muse B, but Muse A keeps pushing. Will Muse A finally get through the walls of Muse B and cause Muse B to trust them?

Plot Four:
Muse A and B cannot stand each other. They are always arguing and their friends are getting sick of it. So what do their friends do? Handcuff them together for twenty-four hours to see if Muse A and Muse B can become friends and start seeing eye to eye with each other. Would the plan work, or would their friend's plans fail miserably and cause Muse A and Muse B to hate each other more?

Plot Five:
Muse A and Muse B are both openly gay and proud, but Muse A has parents that just don't really support him. So when Muse A and B start dating, and Muse A finally introduces Muse B to his parents after a few months of dating, they shut it down and say that Muse A can not date Muse B. However, the two have decided that they don't want Muse A's parents to split them apart, so they start dating in secret. Will they be able to stay together or will Muse A's parents find out?

Plot Six:
Muse A has it all planned out. High school royalty, they have the perfect date lined up the most important night of their life, prom. But when the plan falls through, they need a backup. Muse B is their next door neighbor and former best friend. Muse B is offbeat, into pranks and alternative music. When their partner leaves them for a wannabe hippie, they are left in a funk. That is when driven, headstrong Muse A suggests the ultimate plan to get them both where they want to be. By pretending to date, they can both get their exes back. But neither of them knew that old feelings die hard.

Plot Seven:
Muse A really wants to have a child with Muse B. Muse B doesn't want to have kids right now, because they think they are too young or something. Muse A is constantly coming home with baby clothes or baby bottles, or things that can hint that Muse A really wants to have a baby. Does Muse B finally get too fed up and leave, or does Muse B give in?

Plot Eight:
Muse A and B broke up a while ago, and both were heartbroken about it. Their friends were tired of seeing them heartbroken and moping around, so they trick Muse A and B into thinking they are going on a blind date with a new person to try to start a new relationship. What happens when Muse A and B see each other after months of being apart and realize that this wasn't a blind date at all? Will they make up and get back together, or will things be ruined forever?

hello! i would love to do plot seven with you!
is it possible for me to be muse b?
also m x m please!

I like the Closeted x Openly Gay Students, can I play the character as a closeted bisexual instead of homosexual though?

hey! i’ve got a pretty angsty oc who’s a new kid that’s made kind of a name for himself with the senior guys at the school already (MxM, openly gay). possibly we could do closeted x openly gay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back