• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partners[multiple fandoms, original plots]

valenceflame

I took a long hiatus from this site but I'm back and looking for some RP partners! I prefer to RP off site (discord is preferred) but am willing to RP in messages. 18+ if there is going to be any romance please, as I'm 23. Open to mature themes. I can reply pretty frequently, and will let you know if I will be afk for a long period of time. I prefer to double up for romance, any sexuality is fine with me. I also prefer to play at least one OC.

Anyway! I'm really craving a Kingdom Hearts roleplay (but no BBS or Coded spoilers, not there yet). Looking for a day in the life in the organization specifically, but honestly I've been playing it a lot so I'm way open to other ideas. Adventure based would be great too!

Other fandoms I enjoy include Dragon Age, Harry Potter, Supernatural, and Inuyasha. I enjoy others, but these are the ones I feel I know well enough to do a succesful RP in.

I'm also open to original plots! Fantasy or modern preferred.

Message me an idea, I'll more than likely be open to it. I have a lot of creative energy to channel! Thanks for reading!

Question bout KH! Would you be open to oc/canon mix in a Kingdom Hearts multiverse style rp set after II?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back