• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Partners (MCU, DBH, BNHA)

Konopine

Boop
Hello there! Nice of you to check out my thread!

I'm currently looking for a possibly long term canon x canon RP and I do mxm/fxf as my queer ass tends to get way too bored with mxf (Good on you if that's your cup of tea though )

If you contact me with the intentions of doing mxf I will not reply to you. I'm trying to be nice about it but when it's constantly disregarded it gets somewhat annoying

Here's just some stuff you need to know beforehand! :ghostuvu:

• No one liners! I use roleplaying as a creative outlet and I feel like both of us would be able to have A LOT more fun if some effort is put into it. But I also value quality over quantity and wont police you about the amount of words you send etc! Just try to keep it to at least one thicc paragraph. If you've got something going on OOC. If you feel like you're running out of creativity hmu about it and we can work something out!

• I write in third person and would prefer for you to do the same. Literacy is also something I value and I would love someone who uses a lot of descriptive language etc. I will not bite your head off for grammatical errors as English isn't my native language anyways but I would like to be able to understand what you're saying and I'd like for you to know the difference between you're, your, their, they're etc.

• Be patient with my responses. I am a working + studying adult and I have a life outside of roleplaying. This means I can't be online the 24/7 for replies. I am most likely available for OOC talk far more often. While I will do my best to reply at least once a day there will be exceptions since I might be tired and so on and so forth. There more you'll push for a response the more likely you are to not get one at all. Please be respectful and I will do the exact same to you
  • I am very friendly OOC and will gladly have OOC conversations with you if that's something you'd want!
  • 18+ please.

• CEST/GMT+1 is my timezone if that's relevant to you.

• Currently I am not in the search of OC partners so if you have the intentions of using an OC I bid you all the luck you need on finding your next partner! I'm just not the one.

• I'D ONCE AGAIN LIKE TO CLARIFY THAT I DO NOT DO MxF

Feel like it's still up your alley? Awesome :ghosthalo:

- Below are fandoms listed, and the characters I am willing to play! I am however open to all ships so don't feel restricted to what's the most popular ship for said character. Crack shipping is fine.
- If something is crossed out, that means I'm not searching for it at the current time.
- The amount of * simply rates how much I'm craving a certain fandom, if it's crossed over means I'm not looking for it at all. You know the drill.

MCU:******
Spideypool
Spideyvenom
Science boyfriends
Thorbruce
Thor x anyone
Loki x anyone
Stony
Stucky

DBH:******
Conhank
Sikus
Kamcon
RK1700
Reed900

BNHA:*******

Yamada Hizashi/Aizawa Shota
Yagi Toshinori/Aizawa Shota
Katsuki Bakugou/Eijiro Kirishima
Katsuki Bakugou/Izuki Midoriya

I'm open to play most characters these are just the ones I have some experience with!

If you should be interested feel free to PM me!

Last edited:
Hey!! I'd love to do a MCU roleplay with you :9 Does ThorBruce sound okay? It's one of my few favorite ships in the whole MCU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back