• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners. Lots and lots of ideas. Don’t have somthing you like. Well let’s fix that

I believe I may be interested! I'm still fairly new to the site though and can't send PMs just yet it seems. So if you would be interested in me as a RP partner please PM me, I would love to hear your ideas.​

I too am quite interested in your post, I literally just found this site so I sadly cannot PM you. Hope you'll message me though :)

I'm always looking for slice of life or realistic role plays! I have tons of plots! If you're interested...

Aye my friends. Red here ( yes again )

I'm wanting a Pokemon rp. Rules arnt hard.

Try to post as often as possible.

Pairings I can do are fxf and mxf ( id play the Male)

18+

Romance is a must.

No constant one liners.

A one liner every now and then is fine.

As for plots. I have a few idea but I also would like to hear yours. So pm me if your interested

Pokemon high school or adventure.

The Pokemon adventure is basically a journey around a region. There's two people. One is the child of that regions champion so naturally they are gifted at battling and have strong Pokemon. Then the other person would be fairly new to battling and such. And wants to travel the region but there parents won't let them until they find a travel buddy. So it starts as your character is at school and hears a rumour that a super hot and powerful teenage Pokemon trainer is coming to her school to demonstrate a Pokemon battle. Once I get there you fall head over heels and is instantly attracted to me. Then after the demonstration I say that I'm looking to take one person with me around the region to train them. You see this as your chance to fulfill your dream so you take part in the competition to be my travel buddy. Since your new to battling and still in trainer school ( your character would be the same age as mine) you'd have 1-3 Pokemon that can be from lvl 1-15. The region we be in is either kanto or aloha. You pick the region

Pokemon high school is basically the same. I'm one of the best trainers in all the regions and I travel lots. But after a incindent at one of the world Pokemon tourneys it's been declared that every participant needs a travel partner. So it starts out a few weeks before the world battle tournament. And I'm one of the schools hotties and the best in the school. My parents are world famous trainers as my one parent is the region champion. You desperately want to be my travel partner as there's nothing in the rules saying that a guy and girl can't be travel partners. But you have completion as my ex wants me back so naturally she wants to be my travel buddy. So over the next few weeks you and her would compete for my attention and doing daring stuff to get my attention like pulling me aside hugging me or flirting with me

I'm interested in both ideas! Please pm me!

I promise I'm not like a stalker or anything but I did just notice that you have another rp idea that I'm interested in, I've enjoyed the idea of a Pokemon rp but I can never find a good partner to rp it with...

I love your ideas by the way, they're great!

I promise I'm not like a stalker or anything but I did just notice that you have another rp idea that I'm interested in, I've enjoyed the idea of a Pokemon rp but I can never find a good partner to rp it with...

I love your ideas by the way, they're great!
Yea I'm down to do a Pokemon rp with you. Pm me and we can discuss stuff

Hi! I'm new to this thing and i've been looking for a rp i can join for like an hour.. I'm kinda lost lmao. But id love to roleplay with you. I've roleplayed before, but that was a while ago, so i might be a little bit rusty + im norwegian, so my english could have been better but i feel like its at least decent

Hi! I'm new to this thing and i've been looking for a rp i can join for like an hour.. I'm kinda lost lmao. But id love to roleplay with you. I've roleplayed before, but that was a while ago, so i might be a little bit rusty + im norwegian, so my english could have been better but i feel like its at least decent

Aye yea I’d like to rp. I’ll pm you

Would you be willing to do a plot similar to Snow White and the Huntsman?

names red. I'm just looking for a rp partner. I'm open to any idea or anything. I'm open to what ever kind of rp you want. Though. I have one condition. Romance is a must. I'm 18 and have lots of free time. So I'm looking for partners. I've been roleplaying for about 5 years. I'm always open to new partners and I'm always looking for partners

Try to reply a few times a day. I'm usually always on so I usually reply pretty fast. Unless I'm sleeping and I'll let you know if I won't be able to reply if somthing comes up. I don't have many rules just that if your gonna be away for a extended time let me know. And if you don't reply in two days I'll message you to see if your alive.

So like I said. I'm open to anything as long as there's romance. And my pairings are mxf ( I play the male ) and fxf.

So shoot me a pm or leave a message on this thread and I'll pm you :)
Alright if you'd like I can do multiple fandoms and genres I love romance.

Are you looking to play one of the girls or are you looking to play the boy? Also what if the boy has to cross dress to hide identity as being expelled from this school leads right to prison? Or what if as punishment a new experimental procedure is used to change the boy INTO a girl and is sent to the school?

If you are interested and can write 3 or more paragraphs on average send me a detailed message of your ideas for a story along these lines please.

Are you looking to play one of the girls or are you looking to play the boy? Also what if the boy has to cross dress to hide identity as being expelled from this school leads right to prison? Or what if as punishment a new experimental procedure is used to change the boy INTO a girl and is sent to the school?

If you are interested and can write 3 or more paragraphs on average send me a detailed message of your ideas for a story along these lines please.
Sorry not interested in that kind of stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back