• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners in Fandom 1x1

SubstituteHero

Enemy Stand User
Male, female, other, doesn't matter. You're the one I'm looking for! Anyway, I have a weakness at the moment for fandom material, but only in my weird subset. I'd be willing to discuss plots, but I will probably insist on OC's in most cases. Any pairings are fine though, I'm super flexible.

Anyway, here's a list of the things I'm dying to play:

• Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
  • Persona
  • Shaman King
  • Zatch Bell
  • Bloodborne/Souls

I may have left other things out, so feel free to suggest original plots or ask about series, but those are the ones coming to mind so they are something of a priority.

I've went ahead and asked, and in the mean time I'll fill you in.

We have an original plot running, something very similar to the feeling of Persona so far. My partner is playing the Wild Card character and I picked up The Magician, so you're free to go for literally anything and be okay. We're actually still in the first few scenes, before Personas have become a big thing. I think we'll all be picking up multiple characters eventually, given the nature of the game and all.

Alright, as soon as we finish up the current stuff I'll get a new one started with you involved. Just realized that I didn't include an option to add participants and I don't know how to change that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back