• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For Partners ( I'm New)

yourfutureseoulmate

달의 아이
So I'm looking for roleplay partners since I'm new here and barely talk to anyone.
I love anime , romance, dark romance and boy's love (and or yaoi) so I'd love to roleplay with that as one of the details/scenarios.
I do enjoy roleplay with multiple plots and themes so if you'd rather not do yaoi or anime characters or anime based themes I'd be happy to here your ideas.
I know several anime's and it's never that hard for me to create a plot with a person either.
I'm also pretty literate and detailed so you don't have to worry about that either on my part.
So if you're looking for a partner feel free to comment or message me your ideas! Thanks! <3

yourfutureseoulmate yourfutureseoulmate Hello! It'd be wonderful to RP with you. I've got a few games in mind that you may be interested, namely a couple fantasy ones and a mystery. If you're interested in RPing, hit me up by replying to this comment and I'll start a PM conversation.

Notes about me:
I don't hang around on the partner roleplay side of this site. I don't know how people usually do it here, but it's defo not how I roll.
I'm cool with any level of inexperience with RP formalities, rules of improv, and rules of the English language.

So I'm looking for roleplay partners since I'm new here and barely talk to anyone.
I love anime , romance, dark romance and boy's love (and or yaoi) so I'd love to roleplay with that as one of the details/scenarios.
I do enjoy roleplay with multiple plots and themes so if you'd rather not do yaoi or anime characters or anime based themes I'd be happy to here your ideas.
I know several anime's and it's never that hard for me to create a plot with a person either.
I'm also pretty literate and detailed so you don't have to worry about that either on my part.
So if you're looking for a partner feel free to comment or message me your ideas! Thanks! <3

If you’re still interested! I would like a chance to Roleplay with you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back