• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for Partners! (Ignore Prefix)

PaleAbyss

Dingus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello everyone! I'm back to make yet another search for partners. This time, I've decided to compile a few plots that I've had in mind for a while in a single post, to see if anyone would be interested in playing out these stories. I'll also provide a small list of fandoms in I'm, but regardless of what's here, feel free to suggest a plot or idea of your own if you're looking for a partner!

A few things to consider, however. I'm not always available, so I can go a day or two without replying when things get a bit rough on my end. Secondly, I can play male or female, as well as double! So don't worry about picking a role; I'll adapt to whatever you wish to play. Lastly, my post length can vary depend on your preference, though I prefer to be descriptive myself.

Plots:

The Roads Eastward

An European knight faces an inner crisis as the medieval era comes to a close, tired of fighting a losing war to their country and disappointed with the absolute disregard of the so-called 'code of chivalry'. After suffering a crushing defeat, they survive by nothing short of a miracle, finding themselves lost in the bloody aftermath of a battle with no clear goal in sight. Though desertion is a terrible offense to one's nation, they decide to strip themselves of their old colors and travel eastwards, seeking a new life in the mysterious far east.

From there, they make a living out of mercenary work, employing their services to the horse lords of Mongolia, and even the Indian Sultans. Their adventures, however, can bring them to places as far as China, Mongolia itself, and the many other realms of Asia in the mid-to-late 1400s to the 1500s (Including medieval Japan!). They could come into contact with many characters varying from Mongolian lords to Chinese emperors, or even Asian mercenaries and Japanese Daimyos, if we are to spice the adventure bit some.

The Underground Racing Scene

This would take great inspiration from the early Fast and Furious movies, as well as the Need For Speed games. Years after a police operation took down the very successful street racing leagues, old members of the scheme, as well as racing enthusiasts, manage to give birth to a new chapter of underground street racing. From crew rivalries to stylish rides, to police pursuits and high prizes, the reborn racing scene has now managed to bring hundreds of new competitors, all looking to rise through the ranks and make a name for themselves in the city. All is not safe, however, as undercover agents may be ready to infiltrate the league, and the racing crews' rivalries can grow big enough to attract infamous crime lords around the metropolis...

These may be few, but I'll be sure to add a couple more when creativity strikes again! Also, here's a list of fandoms that I'm interested in playing with:

The Elder Scrolls
Fallout
Dark Souls
A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones
Star Wars
Sword Art Online
Borderlands
Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan
Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
Warframe
Harry Potter
Overwatch

Hope we can have some fun soon! If interested, contact me on PMs or on this thread.

Hi!! I saw your last plot that's closly related to the fast and the furious and I thought I'd drop by and see if maybeee you'd be interested in writing with me!! I've been craving a gang leader and civilian story.
The idea of someone having it all then willing to wish it all away just to be with one person. And of course, sabotage, death and destruction mixed in with the long term story. Maybeee!? If not that's more than okay too and sorry I clogged up your stuff!!(:

Hi!! I saw your last plot that's closly related to the fast and the furious and I thought I'd drop by and see if maybeee you'd be interested in writing with me!! I've been craving a gang leader and civilian story.
The idea of someone having it all then willing to wish it all away just to be with one person. And of course, sabotage, death and destruction mixed in with the long term story. Maybeee!? If not that's more than okay too and sorry I clogged up your stuff!!(:
Hm, I do like the sound of that. And don't worry, you're not clogging anything. Send me a PM so we can discuss?

Hey, I'm Lyraen! I see it's been a while since you've posted but I would love to do an Avatar: The Last Airbender RP if you're still looking for partners! I can do canons or we can do OCs just in the old-style world-- I'm not as familiar with how the world has changed in LOK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back