• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners :) Ideas/Plots inside*ALWAYS LOOKING*

Flooffy

Grungy Forest Saboteur
Mreow~! Hello all, I am Flooffy ^^

I am a 19-year-old pansexual female who is looking for partners to Roleplay! Here are my interests, some information, etc :)

Info:

I'm a Cosplayer and a hobbyist artist (you can find me on facebook under "Floo-chan").

I've played: Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Guild Wars 2, Skyrim, Diablo 2, Dungeon Siege, Kingdom Hearts, 1Gen Pokemon, Vampire the Masquerade: Vampire, Sims, many otome games.

I've watched: Supernatural, Diabolik Lovers, UtaPri, Clannad, Angel Beats!, Bleach ( till the death of my pale-skinned batman), Sword Art Online, Shaman King, YuGiOh, Dragon Ball, Mirai Nikki, Elfen Lied, Pandora Hears (though the Manga is way better), Earl and Fairy, Vampire Knight, Free!, Guilty Crown, High School of the Dead, Tsubasa Chronicles, Kimi no Todoke, Torodora!, Ouran High School Host Club, Another, Maid-Sama, Higurashi, Umineko, Rosario+Vampire, Kamigami no Asobi, Kaminai

Currently watching Diablok Lovers MORE BLOOD,Star-Muu, Dance with Devils.

(there are probably more which I just forgot)

Prefs:

I am okay with anything, fantasy, fandom, modern, stone age, medieval, animals but I am not a huge fan of SciFi.

I am okay with any theme - Romance, Dark, Angsty, Horror, all are green!

I prefer FxM or MxM pairings, if it's a romancy one, but I can do with all.

I am more comfortable roleplaying females.

We can make everything up as we go - I dun mind short posts, as long as they're not two worded all the time.

I can swing with any kind of grammar, as long as I can understand it! English is my second language, so I'm not the one to judge :)

I dislike the "name: - does something- talking something" style though.

I live in Europe, so please understand that timezones might limit our rp time ^^

I'd prefer to RP in private.

(bold means I want that part)

Fandoms I'd love to RP (OC or Canon)

- Diabolik Lovers OC x Azusa; OC x Kanato; OC x Kou; OC x Ayato

- Kamigami no Asobi Tsukiyomi x OC; Loki x OC

- Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi

- Skyrim - Cicero x Listener

- SAO

- Mass Effect - F!Shep x Garrus; F!Shep x Legion

- Guild Wars 2

- Dragon age

- Pokemon: - Leaf x Blue

- Dance with the Devils - OC x Rem; OC x Shiki

What I crave right now

- Forbidden Love

- Adventuring, Treasure hunting.

- Beauty and the beast: Monstrous girl falls in love with a boy - Taken

- Mythology

- Creepypasta

- Vampire x Human -Taken

- Vampire the Masquerade rp

- Vampire x Werewolf

- Dead lover haunts their soulmate

- apocalyptic setting

- mad scientist x experimental humanoid

- human x robot (like Ai from UtaPri or Legion from Mass Effect)

- FtM x Male

- Twincest

- Stepsister x Stepbrother

plots:

- Industrial Ages AU. Everyone had a colored x on their bodies, that acts lie a caste mark. A thief a nobleman and gets caught. The Nobleman is intrigued by the thief and instead of death punishment, keeps her as a slave.

- A princess is not very princess-like. She disobeys rules and instead of studying etiquette, she finds herself reading books about war and swordmanship. One night she is approached by a handsome stranger who offers to teach her to fight. Little did she knows, that this man is the Trickster Loki himself.

will add more

Last edited by a moderator:
Went through a stressful few weeks - if I haven't replied to you, feel free to message me again ^^ I'm open to rp again cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back