• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For Partners I am new

DemonBoy

Hey! I am new to this site(but not roleplaying). I am looking to do a one on one roleplay with someone. Before I list things that I might be interested in first I will be writing A bit about what I like to roleplay and my writing.

Things about how I like to roleplay

• I only do MxF
  • I prefer to play male characters, as I am male
  • I like to have some kind of romance in the roleplays I do. I feel like it makes the roleplays more interesting

Things about my writing style

• I will write a couple of sentences, but nothing more than 2 paragraphs
  • When characters are talking I prefer the dialogue to be a sentence or two, as that is how people talk in real life(There are some exception for example when someone is telling a story
  • Please have somewhat decent grammar
  • I post about 1-2 times a day, so I want you to do the same!

Below are some roleplays I would be interested. The characters bolded are the ones I would prefer to play. If neither are bolded then I would play either

Parings:

Sailor x Merman

Sailor
x Mermaid

Prince x Princess

Prince x Peasant

Werewolf x Human

Demon x Human

Angel x Human

Magical Human x Normal Human

video game character x video game character

Other Ideas I would be good with

Almost any arranged marriage rp

cross dimensional roleplays with your favorite character from a book or movie with my favorite character from a book or movie

If you have any other ideas please ask below!

Thanks!!!

DemonBoy said:
Hey! I am new to this site(but not roleplaying). I am looking to do a one on one roleplay with someone. Before I list things that I might be interested in first I will be writing A bit about what I like to roleplay and my writing.
Things about how I like to roleplay

• I only do MxF
  • I prefer to play male characters, as I am male
  • I like to have some kind of romance in the roleplays I do. I feel like it makes the roleplays more interesting

Things about my writing style

• I will write a couple of sentences, but nothing more than 2 paragraphs
  • When characters are talking I prefer the dialogue to be a sentence or two, as that is how people talk in real life(There are some exception for example when someone is telling a story
  • Please have somewhat decent grammar
  • I post about 1-2 times a day, so I want you to do the same!

Below are some roleplays I would be interested. The characters bolded are the ones I would prefer to play. If neither are bolded then I would play either

Parings:

Sailor x Merman

Sailor
x Mermaid

Prince x Princess

Prince x Peasant

Werewolf x Human

Demon x Human

Angel x Human

Magical Human x Normal Human

video game character x video game character

Other Ideas I would be good with

Almost any arranged marriage rp

cross dimensional roleplays with your favorite character from a book or movie with my favorite character from a book or movie

If you have any other ideas please ask below!

Thanks!!!
Alright. First of, as you say you are new, i want to welcome you to this wonderful site.

As that is done, i would like to give which plots of yours, or better to say pairings, i would like to play. Of course, only if you have interest in roleplaying with me.

I really love Prince x Princess or Prince x Peasant. I have played those multiple times and always enjoy those. This as well includes arranged marriage RPs.

Then again, Game character x Game character sounds highly intruiging as well, just as the one with favorite characters from books movies etc.

For i have now counted multiple pairings i like, i might as well let you decide, which one you, in case you choose to rp with me, would like to play.

Ami,

the game character/book character/movie character roleplay sounds good to me! I am not sure If I am able to pm because I am new!

thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back