• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for partners galore (1x1)

haharley

HaHarley
Hey peeps!

I've got quite a few fandoms I've got quite a few feelings for.

Looking for someone at LEAST semi-literate. No God-modding, the usual things. PM me and lets see if we get along :)

Fandoms:
D.C. Universe
Black Butler
Yuri on Ice
Ouran Host Club
Black Clover
Fairy Tail
My hero Academia
Psycho pass
Hunter x Hunter
Haikyuu
Orange
Free! Iwatobi
Voltron
(Literally soo many more. Updating as I think of them. Message and ask me about more :) )

Celebrity RP (convince me)

Message me I don't bite

Last edited:
I like to consider myself at least semi-literate, but I usually match my partner’s post size. I’d love to do an OHSHC if you’re willing.

Hey I know you're working with two people on Black Butler. I'm fairly literate but not too strict on it. If you're still open to Black Butler that sounds great! I'm also open to OHSHC if you're too full of Black Butler stuff.

Would you be willing to play the Twins in an oc x Hikaru and Kaoru? Or would be willing to play Christopher from Yuri!!! On Ice in an oc x Chris?

Hey I know you're working with two people on Black Butler. I'm fairly literate but not too strict on it. If you're still open to Black Butler that sounds great! I'm also open to OHSHC if you're too full of Black Butler stuff.
So sorry I wasn’t notified! PM me :)

I like to consider myself at least semi-literate, but I usually match my partner’s post size. I’d love to do an OHSHC if you’re willing.
I’m so sorry I wasn’t notified! If you’re still interested please PM me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back