• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners for Some Laid-Back RPing!

cojemo

2000 IQ Killjoy Detective
Hello there, all who may be interested! After coming back from a break from RPing, I'm looking for one or a few 1x1's in order to get back into the groove of things. While I'm usually a detailed RPer, I won't mind something a bit more casual since I'm probably a bit rusty myself. I'd like at least 1 good paragraph, and if you can do more than that's perfectly fine. Again, I'm looking for a more chill, laid back style of RP which means that we don't have to be super serious and we can just have fun with it.

About Me / Preferences

• I guess I should start off by saying that I've never done a 1x1 before as I usually go with groups, neither have I made an RP of my own before. Because of that I'm not exactly sure how things will go down, so you'll have to be patient with me and possibly help guide me through the process.

• I tend to be a bit of a slow poster at times, so please be patient with me and don't go into this if you expect something fast paced.
  • As a side note - as I know some people don't do this - but I prefer using anime pictures for my characters appearance reference.
  • Romance isn't a problem for me but if it's going to be there it can't be forced.
  • For genres I tend to heavily lean towards fantasy / modern fantasy and away from sci-fi, but if things are interesting enough I'll give anything a try.
  • As of late I've been thinking of stepping out of my comfort zone, so as a rule I'm willing to try almost anything as far as characters go. It's also good to know that I'm of the belief that characters are the most important part of an RP. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
  • I'm not usually a huge talker OOC, but I'll try my best.
  • I don't think I'll do any fandoms for a 1x1 EXCEPT for something related to the Raildx series. If ANYONE is interested in that then awesome!

So yeah, that's about it! Sorry if things aren't set up super well or give you much info, but that's due in part to it being my first time doing this and me being tired. If you for some reason want to RP with me then either PM me or express your interest below and we can discuss things from there. I have a few ideas but I'd prefer to bounce them off someone else. Plus, as mentioned before, I'm SUPER tired and can't be bothered to sort through the mess in my head. Anyways, thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who was interested previously who are still interested are free to PM me so we can work things out! Any new interest is also welcome!

I'd like to rp with you. I am new to this site (so may not be able to PM for while) but I have experience on other sites. I mostly like fantasy (any time period). I can reply once a day, usually more often.

Laume said:
I'd like to rp with you. I am new to this site (so may not be able to PM for while) but I have experience on other sites. I mostly like fantasy (any time period). I can reply once a day, usually more often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back