• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners For Many Things! Open

trix

Succubus Queen
Hi there :) I've been role-playing for about hmmm 8 years now, i don't care how much experience you have as long as you want to have fun :D I'm open to almost any kind of RP including fandom. If you have any ideas feel free to shoot em at me if not i'm sure we can think of something :P I roleplay OC's most of the time but i'm fine with it if you want to RP a canon character :) I don't have many rules bu here they are:

1. If you're going to be away for whatever reason or want to stop a role play please tell me!

2. If you want to RP more than one character in our roleplay i'm fine with that!

3. I'm fine with cussing as long as it's not in a super offensive way (I would tell you if it was)

Other than that...i'm pretty laid back.

So here's a list of fandoms i'm apart of, we don't have to do a fandom, RP though :)

Vampire Knight

Tokyo Ghoul

Fairytail

Soul Eater

Final Fantasy

Kingdom Hearts

Pokemon

How to Train Your Dragon

Walking Dead

Divergent

The Mortal Instruments

X-men/Avengers

House of Night

There are others i just can't think of them right now :P Feel free to ask me if there's one not listed that you're interested in!!

Lots of love,

Trix <3

Well in that case, I volunt--! Oops, wrong fandom. I meant to say I'm interested in role playing House of Night with ya!

Haha totally forgot to put that one in my fandom list xD would u mind starting tomorrow? Ima bout to head off to bed its 4 am haha I'll post it tomorrow!!

Hmm, i'm kinda interested in a Soul Eater RP but with an AU twist of some sort.. An OC RP sounds good as well, are there any things you really like to Rp about?

Would you like to do a 1 on 1 thread or messages? :) I'm ok with either so ^^

@Wolf Wolf

I'd be down for that! I'm fine with roleplaying anything tbh :) I could start us a 1 on 1 thread if you would like? I'm ok with roleplaying multiple characters at once as well :) Was there anything in particular you had in mind?

@KoopaTroopa

trix said:
Would you like to do a 1 on 1 thread or messages? :) I'm ok with either so ^^
@Wolf Wolf

I'd be down for that! I'm fine with roleplaying anything tbh :) I could start us a 1 on 1 thread if you would like? I'm ok with roleplaying multiple characters at once as well :) Was there anything in particular you had in mind?

@KoopaTroopa
Ah no no please, i would like to discuss the RP first! ;') I personally am not that into RPing multiple characters, but we could always see if it's needed.

I'm not entirely sure, i'm in the mood for a somewhat darkish RP, something involving Demons or Werewolves maybe?

KoopaTroopa said:
Ah no no please, i would like to discuss the RP first! ;') I personally am not that into RPing multiple characters, but we could always see if it's needed.
I'm not entirely sure, i'm in the mood for a somewhat darkish RP, something involving Demons or Werewolves maybe?
yea i only RP multiple characters if it's need was just putting it out there. And that could work, i can pretty much role-play anything so if you had anything in mind i would be fine with it. I have many demon and vampire Oc's

trix said:
yea i only RP multiple characters if it's need was just putting it out there. And that could work, i can pretty much role-play anything so if you had anything in mind i would be fine with it. I have many demon and vampire Oc's
Ah alright. I really wanted to start a Teacher vampire x Human student with somebody, does that sound appealing to you?

Man, I haven't read House Of Night in forever! I'd totally be up for that, or Divergent. OC's are totally my thing, but I can do Canon, too.

I've been looking for some new partners to RP with and some of these interest me. Pm me if you want to talk about doing an RP together. ^▽^ nice to meet you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back