• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Partners for detailed rp!

Bellz

Straight Judgin'
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya! I am a 19 year old creative writing major and I am really wanting to get my creative juices flowing!! I am also on goodreads (here is the link: )

I am into many genres of role-play:
*fantasy
*paranormal
*real life
*medieval
* utopian
*romance
*action
*adventure
*thriller
*horror

I am okay with all maturity, but like to use sophisticated language when describing (so no excessive amount of f bombs please)

I am looking for an rp partner who can write anywhere from 2 -7 paragraphs a post and is active (doesn't have to be everyday!) I am skilled in writing in both male and female....but if I have to be honest, I prefer female. I do FXF, MXM, MXF. MXMXF, FXFXM.

Please let me know if this sounds like something of interest to you:D Thank you!

Bella!

Hiya! I am a 19 year old creative writing major and I am really wanting to get my creative juices flowing!! I am also on goodreads (here is the link: )

I am into many genres of role-play:
*fantasy
*paranormal
*real life
*medieval
* utopian
*romance
*action
*adventure
*thriller
*horror

I am okay with all maturity, but like to use sophisticated language when describing (so no excessive amount of f bombs please)

I am looking for an rp partner who can write anywhere from 2 -7 paragraphs a post and is active (doesn't have to be everyday!) I am skilled in writing in both male and female....but if I have to be honest, I prefer female. I do FXF, MXM, MXF. MXMXF, FXFXM.

Please let me know if this sounds like something of interest to you:D Thank you!

Bella!
heya bella! i read your post and I love fantasy rp (I love the thought of building an entire world in my mind) ^-^ contact me if you're interested

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I have saw your advertisement and am interested within having you as a roleplay partner!

I might have something that could perhaps fit your role, since i'll hint you that you are playing majority female characters here :3 PM me if you want to discuss it further! o3o/

I'd be interested! I don't have much experience with 1x1 RP but I definitely enjoy creative writing. Fantasy is my favorite genre, but I'm open to others. Just PM me if you'd like and we can work something out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back