• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Looking for partners for a Scifi RP

DreamlandDenizen

Hi,

Call me Denizen. I'm pretty easy and laid back when it comes to RPing. I can do multiple posts most days but some days I can only do one and I do take the occasional day off. I try to keep my partners informed on any changes in my posting frequency and I appreciate the same in return. As far as the length of my posts I can vary from 5+ paragraphs to just 1 depending on whats going on in the story, but I always put in my best effort.

I hope thats enough by way of introduction. Here are my ideas:

Dark Matter
This idea is inspired by a show called 'Dark Matter' (which can be found on netflix). Bonus points if you've seen it but its totally not required viewing since we're not using cannon characters or strictly following cannon plot. The basic concept is that our characters (both OCs) wake up on a spaceship with no memories of who they are, or how they got there. They're alone, drifting through an endless expanse of space and the ship is malfunctioning. They have to figure out who they are, where they were going (so they can finish the journey before they run out of supplies), and most of all what happened to their memories. It doesn't help that both of our characters have dominant personalities that clash with eachother.

MxF Romance is a possibility here of course (I'll be the M) but it most likely wont happen immediately. I'm open to doubling or if there are multiple people interested I'm also open to making this a group.​

I may add more ideas later on.

PM me if interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back