• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Partners!! (Fandoms)

FandomChick

I'm new to this site but I also have kik, discord, email, tumblr... Basically all the other sites if you'd rather continue there! I'm pretty active on my other platforms though! I'm pretty open to pairings within my chosen fandoms. I do MXF (as the female), MXM or FXF (as the bottom/submissive character). I'll play either character in pairings, and I'll also play genderswapped. If a pairing isn't listed, I may still do it as well! I love rarepairs and crossovers too, so ask away! Even if I don't know your fandom well, we may be able to work something out.

EDIT: I do not rp with OC's, so please don't ask. Too many bad experiences in the past and its not what I'm interested in at all.

As for only playing the submissive, its an extreme trigger for my anxiety to attempt to dom, so if you ask I won't reply! Ones in blue are my favourite pairings!!

Fandoms/Pairings

Supernatural (I'll do most of the pairings, even if not listed! I also roleplay the actors AU)

Sam/Dean
Sam/John
Sam/John/Dean
Sam/Ruby
Sam/Jess
Sam/Lucifer

Sam/Gabriel
Sam/Crowley

Dean/Jo
Dean/John
Dean/Bela
Dean/Cas

Lucifer/Michael
Lucifer/Gabriel
Lucifer/Crowley

Charlie/Dean
Charlie/Jo

Kissing Booth

Elle/Noah
Elle/Lee
Noah/Lee

Stranger Things

Steve/Billy
Steve/Nancy
Steve/Nancy/Jonathon

Nancy/Jonathon
Nancy/Billy

Max/Lucas
Max/Eleven
Max/Dustin
Max/Mike
Max/Will

Mike/Eleven

Shameless

Ian/Mickey
Ian/Mandy
Ian/Lip
Ian/Trevor

Mickey/Mandy
Mickey/Other Milkovich boys

Lip/Mandy

Fandoms that I'll do any pairing within

5 Seconds of Summer
One Direction
Marvel

Fandoms I'm not as active in but willing to do some pairings (Don't expect knowledge of plot points or anything beyond characterization)

Teen Wolf
Walking Dead
Game of Thrones

Last edited:
Hi, im intrested in the marvel rp, do you do canon x oc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back