• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners (fandom or original)

disasterplay

Boss Ass Witch
I don't have much going on right now, so I'm looking for new rp's. I'm not particularly bothered about length, I can work with anything one paragraph or over. The only thing I ask is that the spelling and grammar is relatively correct and that you understand that while I'll probably be online most days I can't be online all the time.

Fandoms I'm interested in:

Marvel (MCU or comics) I wouldn't mind doing DC either but I'm less knowledgeable on it.

The Flash

Arrow

Sense8

The 100

Orphan Black

Teen wolf

Harry Potter

The hunger games

American horror story

Doctor Who

Torchwood

I'd be happy to do an original setting too, depending on what it is. The only thing I'd say I'm definitely not interested in is romance, I'll gladly do it as a subplot in something else but I personally find it boring when it's the whole plot, but other than that feel free to shoot me any ideas you have. I prefer to have a plot planned out, at least roughly, before the rp starts. I prefer to do OC's but I can do canon characters depending on who they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you be interested in a Harry Potter Plot line I have?

(:

I am willing to play both male and female in need and no worries with literacy, I've been at role playing for nearly seven years!!

disasterplay said:
The 100 and Teen Wolf are probably my favorite things ever. I literally JUST joined this site so I can't send PMs yet or get them, but I'd love to do one of those!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back