• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For Partners! (Fandom List and Rules Inside!)

TheSaltiestPotato

Alrighty, so I'm looking for some new partners! I've been roleplaying for about ten years now and I'm very new to this site. Just basically looking for some people with similar interests who are willing to toss some ideas back and forth and work on some roleplays together!

So time for all those rules:

• Standard stuff. Follow the sites rules. I'd prefer my partners to be eighteen at least so if adult content is discussed and explored off the main site, it won't be an issue. 
  • Be active. I'm not asking for you to be around all day every day, but be fairly active. I won't impose specific restrictions because I understand how life can get. I'm a junior at university and I work and will soon be volunteering too, so I know how being busy gets. Just let me know if you'll be taking a long leave, please!
  • Be literate, and don't give me one-liners. I am a big stickler on quality over quantity, but if I type out a good few paragraphs please don't respond with a single line of dialogue. Other than that, I'm more than willing to discuss if people have preferred post lengths and I try my best to match length for length. 
  • Finally, don't be a jerk, and have fun! I'm really not that picky and I'm more than open to discussing new ideas!

Now for preferences. Personally, I like OC/Canon and also Canon/Canon. I'm down for both and discussing both. I'm usually down to try just about any character at least once, so if I haven't roleplayed the character you prefer before I will give it my best, provided you're willing to be patient with me! Other than that, like I said, I'm fairly open for most things. I tend to do doubles, just so everyone gets to roleplay out their own personal ideas and favorites. 

Now for the all important list!

• Jim Henson's Labyrinth 
  • One Piece
  • RWBY
  • Pokemon
  • Shiki
  • Tiger & Bunny
  • Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
  • Ace Attorney 
  • Overwatch
  • Metal Gear 
  • Samurai Champloo
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • Middle Earth
  • BBC Robin Hood (Not sure if this one is still alive)
  • Legend of Zelda
  • Marvel
  • Voltage Otome Games
  • Steins;Gate
  • K / K Project

There are probably more I'm just not thinking of, but hey, if we start talking I'm sure we'll find some interests we share! So if anything catches your eye or you'd like to share some interests of yours with me, give it a shot! I'm always down to try new things!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrighty, so I'm looking for some new partners! I've been roleplaying for about ten years now and I'm very new to this site. Just basically looking for some people with similar interests who are willing to toss some ideas back and forth and work on some roleplays together!

So time for all those rules:

• Standard stuff. Follow the sites rules. I'd prefer my partners to be eighteen at least so if adult content is discussed and explored off the main site, it won't be an issue. 
  • Be active. I'm not asking for you to be around all day every day, but be fairly active. I won't impose specific restrictions because I understand how life can get. I'm a junior at university and I work and will soon be volunteering too, so I know how being busy gets. Just let me know if you'll be taking a long leave, please!
  • Be literate, and don't give me one-liners. I am a big stickler on quality over quantity, but if I type out a good few paragraphs please don't respond with a single line of dialogue. Other than that, I'm more than willing to discuss if people have preferred post lengths and I try my best to match length for length. 
  • Finally, don't be a jerk, and have fun! I'm really not that picky and I'm more than open to discussing new ideas!

Now for preferences. Personally, I like OC/Canon and also Canon/Canon. I'm down for both and discussing both. I'm usually down to try just about any character at least once, so if I haven't roleplayed the character you prefer before I will give it my best, provided you're willing to be patient with me! Other than that, like I said, I'm fairly open for most things. I tend to do doubles, just so everyone gets to roleplay out their own personal ideas and favorites. 

Now for the all important list!

• Jim Henson's Labyrinth 
  • One Piece
  • RWBY
  • Pokemon
  • Shiki
  • Tiger & Bunny
  • Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
  • Ace Attorney 
  • Overwatch
  • Metal Gear 
  • Samurai Champloo
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • Middle Earth
  • BBC Robin Hood (Not sure if this one is still alive)
  • Legend of Zelda
  • Marvel
  • Voltage Otome Games
  • Steins;Gate

There are probably more I'm just not thinking of, but hey, if we start talking I'm sure we'll find some interests we share! So if anything catches your eye or you'd like to share some interests of yours with me, give it a shot! I'm always down to try new things!

I'm up for Marvel, I've been watching Captain America and might want to do CaptainxOC and if needed, I can double.

Could you possibly hold a roleplay spot for me? I'll be back in four years when I'm eighteen.... xD

Lol I probably should've clarified in it that I'm not against underage roleplayers, just that things will have to be heavily toned down and romance will be restricted to you know like...I dunno some thirteen year old hand holding light kissing stuff if anything. But dear lord I would applaud anyone who had like four years worth of dedication to one possible roleplay lol

Hey, if be really interested in doing a Voltage Otome RP with you- which ones have you played? I really really enjoyed Star-Crossed Myth, and I can double if you want. I'll be eighteen at the end of this month, if that's a problem.

I have only watched the first season and read the Memory of Red manga. If you're okay with that, I would love to roleplay K.

Lol I probably should've clarified in it that I'm not against underage roleplayers, just that things will have to be heavily toned down and romance will be restricted to you know like...I dunno some thirteen year old hand holding light kissing stuff if anything. But dear lord I would applaud anyone who had like four years worth of dedication to one possible roleplay lol

Well, you seem like a really good roleplayer and those don't really come around that often.

Hello! I'm interested! I've been looking everywhere for someone who wants to do a detailed 1x1 K Project RP. Your rules are the same as mine, so if you're still looking, I'm 100% in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back