• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For Partners! :D

SkulLux

Hello! I'm fairly new to RpNation but am a very experienced rper ;3 And really want to rp with you! Now I'm not really big on rules but I'd like at least one post a day and I even understand if you can't do that but just try :) Also I only rp MxM so all the pairings will never have a lovely lady in them! Ladies you're great but I have no interest in rping a girl or wooing one. The character's I play may curse or call your character mean names but I promise that character is just a Jerk! I Love You All & Never Forget It~! >w< As for roles this is how it's laid out, (Seme x Uke), and as you can see there aren't a lot of pairings in which I'd play Seme because I simply have my preferences like everybody else but there still are some. I have a book report due by the end of summer so I take time out of my day to do that and finish it up, please don't be alarmed if I miss one day of posts or hae read it but haven't replied. IMPORTANT: I love detail~! I really really do and sometimes may overdue it but please don't feel pressured to as well if you aren't comfortable with it. I do require however at least 2 paragraphs :) I can do AU's and not AU's :3 They're both fun and I do enjoy plotting!

Pairings:

(** - Like/ *** - Love/ **** - Ultimate LOVE!)

Bold = Role That I'd prefer

Haikyuu!!:

Kuroo x Tsukishima ****

Ukai x Takeda **

Iwaizumi x Oikawa ***

Yamaguchi x Tsukishima **

Bleach:

Ichigo x Grimmjow ***

Hisagi x Renji ***

Nnoitra x Grimmjow ****

(I just LOVE Grimm >w>)

KnB:

Kuroko x Kagami **

Kuroko x Kise ***

Nijimura x Haizaki ***

K Project:

Reisi x Mikoto **

Big Windup!:

Tajima x Hanai ****

(Really love Big Windup! in General. Recommend everyone to watch it xD )

Hetalia:

Alfred x Arthur ****

I understand that this isn't really long but whatever, I'm just looking to rp! If you want to mention a pairing or Anime that I haven't listed just PM me, I'm a total lover for all things yaoi and can't name everything off the top of my head at the moment!

P.S. I love all these pairings so don't feel pressured to pick something that isn't your first option or something you aren't all that interested because of my rankings :3 Just tell me what you want and I'll most likely love it and you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back